• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-ramp

So, do people still use fraps to check fps and such?

Yes, it has been THAT long since I've been out of the comp game.
The free version displays FPS, takes huge BMP screenshots, and records 30 second clips of uncompressed video, I think. Something like MSI Afterburner is a lot more customizable and has more features for free.

Mugatu

did you plug it in before you started the game?

Or if you did, try restarting the game and plugging it in after.

I had a weird problem with The Saboteur where the controller would only work right if I started the game with it unplugged/turned off.

Turfster

That's what that means...?
ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

Yeah, random stuff is translated in steam.
My foil cards are something that basically translates to "shiny"

Nabs

I don't know where else to put this, put controller support is not working on Sleeping Dogs. Only the start and select buttons work. A lot of people are having this problem. Does anyone know of a solution?

Edit: And the first mission is completely bugged. Not the greatest first impression.

I'm probably late, but unplug your extra controllers before starting it up.

Prophane33

Was just browsing at Steam Stats; at one point today 2,430 people were playing Farm Simulator. I don't even know how to respond to that.

Stoze

I'm genuinely happy there's nothing I want to buy today so my money can take a break from being enslaved by Gaben. I already own Mark of the Ninja, SS2, and Orcs Must Die 2. I haven't gotten around to playing OMD2, but MoN is really awesome. I played through it twice and got all the achievements, and I rarely do that for a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom