• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
afMnU8c.jpg
oh my god wat

Petrie

Banned
Did anybody nab an extra Organ trail they'd sell me? My girl saw it and her reaction of "you bought this for me too right?" was a sad one.

Will just pay the $3 otherwise, but my CAG roots make this difficult.

Please?

vilmer_

SiN Episodes has 3 different installs in my library. SiN(600mb), SiN Episodes: Emergence(2gb) and SiN multiplayer.

Do I need both SiN and SiN Episodes or just SiN Episodes?

Thanks

SiN is the original game along with its multiplayer. Episodes can be played/installed on its own as well.

Crayons

Banned
Did anybody nab an extra Organ trail they'd sell me? My girl saw it and her reaction of "you bought this for me too right?" was a sad one.

Will just pay the $3 otherwise, but my CAG roots make this difficult.

Please?

You are asking for someone to help you lie to your girlfriend?

Hope you can find someone who has an extra.

Petrie

Banned
You are asking for someone to help you lie to your girlfriend?

Hope you can find someone who has an extra.

Nope. I told her I didn't. She'd just be even more sad now if I paid more than the sale price it was at. She appreciates the thriftyness.

Crayons

Banned
Nope. I told her I didn't. She'd just be even more sad now if I paid more than the sale price it was at. She appreciates the thriftyness.

Ah, thought you'd be like "Of course baby it's in my friend's inventory just give me a few" or something. Good luck.

Halo 3, Half-Life 3, Portal 3, Left 4 Dead 3 all releasing on steam on the last day of the sale.

Anyone want Bulletstorm on origin?

Bulletstorm - want!
Origin - not so much!

Um, that sounds really churlish doesn't it?

:( Sorry.

If you don't mind giving it to an ungrateful bastard I would be very welcome of it. I played the demo t'other day and it immediately became one of my most wanted games.

Of course I'll have lost the chance from typing all this waffle as someone else will have snapped it up and it will serve me right for being rude!

Ghost23

I don't know where else to put this, put controller support is not working on Sleeping Dogs. Only the start and select buttons work. A lot of people are having this problem. Does anyone know of a solution?

Edit: And the first mission is completely bugged. Not the greatest first impression.

Mugatu

Halo 3, Half-Life 3, Portal 3, Left 4 Dead 3 all releasing on steam on the last day of the sale.

Anyone want Bulletstorm on origin?

I have it but if it ends up that nobody else wants it I would love to give a copy to my brother.

Tecl0n

I don't know where else to put this, put controller support is not working on Sleeping Dogs. Only the start and select buttons work. A lot of people are having this problem. Does anyone know of a solution?

Are using a 360controller or another one with an emulator?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Are there any baseball games for the pc that aren't from 2K? Doesn't even have to be sim, I would take an arcade game at this point.

H3xum

So, do people still use fraps to check fps and such?

Yes, it has been THAT long since I've been out of the comp game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom