• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

chugen

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES NOT LOOK INTERESTING.

tumblr_mcydyo0y5y1qhvkubo1_500.gif

Dragon Age Origins: Actually a really good game, if not as great as the glory days RPG titles. With mods? It is quite superb. http://dragonage.nexusmods.com/

Mars War Logs: The game has a lot of atmosphere and introduces some interesting ideas. Think the Witcher 2 in Mars with nowhere near the same level of polish. It is worth a go, but I'd wait for 75%.

jtb

Banned
Don't have to install Origin. You'll have to make an account though to activate your DLC. But yeah, not Origin/Always online or anything.

Edit: What disgusting deals these are.

okay. honestly, I've really soured on DA:O since the last time I played it (it's KOTOR except minus the charm and FUCK THE FADE) but I'm also at the point where I'm thinking "may as well add it to my library...."

fuck it, I'm sitting this one out.

Vote for Primordia. Not just because it's a really good old-school adventure game, but in the hopes that the rest of the Wadjet Eye catalog might get the same 75% discount as well. Personally, I could really go for Resonance at $2.50.

I recently beat Dragon Age Origins/Awakening through the free Origin error, and really want to play the DLC packs, and 8.99 looks like a much better price than all of the full price content mission things... Hmmmmmmm...

vilmer_

I voted surgical procedure. It's more important to learn the basics of human anatomy and what to do when working with organs and organ tissues. This is a life saving program.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Stop voting for P w/e vote forge. the game is fun as hell

If anyone wants Forge at that price, I'm willing to trade a copy for Reus. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom