• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
RP6PetE.gif

I have bought so many games in this sale it's insane. Over 50 now! Cannot stop playing Mark of the Ninja after loads here on GAF recommended it. Beautiful looking game too.

On a side note, and apologies if I've missed it but is there a thread to add new steam friends? I have nobody on my friends list and would love to add some GAFers. My username is CoolZombie360.

Not sure which one you are so just add me

And holy man at the repeats. Seriously, Borderlands 2 AGAIN. How has the sale not ended?

d1rtn4p

When I think of this sale, I think of Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2...Seems like they are either a daily or flash every time...

Mik2121

Woah woah... what bullshit is this? CS:GO was like 60% discount before the voting ended, and now it's 58%? Sure, it's only like $1 difference, but still... what the hell?

FaintDeftone

I have a feeling the last three days will be nothing but repeats, so the best is probably already behind us. I need to stop spending money anyway.

derExperte

The sale needs new blood. I can't keep voting on the same games to get the same discounts. I much preferred the indie bundles/publisher sales.

Vodh

Well, my wallet is safe for now. Already got 4 out of 5 (including CS:GO here) and I won't bite AoE for more than £3, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom