• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
CowUFwK.png

Prophane33

Counter Strike: GO is pretty fun. I played a lot of Source (while I own it I was way too late to the 1.6 train) at first GO felt off, but now it's the only Counter Strike I have installed,. I'm just a casual player though not some sort of super professional.

JakeD

how many other people went into ninja-cheetah mode the second they saw the 99% off only to be disappointed 3 seconds later?

Mik2121

My workmate got the deal and he received the email receipt with a 0.10 Euro price. So yeah, he got the deal.

I pressed the button at almost the same time but I guess I was a fraction of a second later and they fixed the price by then :(

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Updated the blog post. If you win the video contest you can now get any number of games up to $29.99.

Details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom