• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vistrix

Wait for the steam sale prices to update.

Its amazing...every single day at this time we have a page full of posts with people complaining about the prices :\

Fireblend

Banned
GET RAYMAN ORIGINS. Here's a previous post I made commenting on it:
I don't know about you, but there was this feeling of pure joy I could only remember from playing Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Sonic & Knuckles, Mario Kart 64 and all those other classic games you remember playing in your childhood after school with friends that I was convinced was pure nostalgia and I would never get to experience again.

And then I played Rayman Origins, and there it was. You can guess why Rayman Legends is one of my most anticipated games this year. That's probably the best thing I can say about any game. It honestly is that good.
It's worth every cent people. Get it. It's probably the best co-op experience I've ever had.

Lol still getting steam error messages, I'll wait another hour for correct prices and less people spamming the store. But it looks like I'll be busting out the wallet again :)

kudoboi

Is monaco fun to play alone? one of the reasons why i did not buy it was apparently because there are too many things happening and you might get lost on the screen.

Full list, no prices yet:

Dailies
Skyrim
Trials Evolution
Awesomenauts
Eve Online
Civilization V
Train Simulator 2013
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
Metro: Last Light
Monaco
Grid 2

Flash
Rayman Origins
Portal 2
Fable III
Star Trek (the new one based on the JJ Abrams movies)

Pandemic

Da fuck is monacaciko.. Manaco..?

I'm tempted by train simulator.. But if all you do is accelerate and stop a train... Then how is it originally priced at $50..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom