• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copenap

And there is Super Meat Boy, please vote for SMB :))

And wasn't Bully supposed to be 75% off?

Yeah, Prison Architect next. Gimme a good price.

mileS

Whats Rayman like with PC/m/kb controls? I'm at a friends house for the summer and she doesn't have a controler, but loves games like this.

dmr87

Steam, I need to vote!

Qns.gif

73V3N

Banned
I only need 0.5 more to get portal 2 but the market is broken once again (not listing my cards) and I will be back in like 9 hours.
whyyyyyyy.

Double

Hey guys, 2 questions.

Is Civ 5 BNW still around for 12$? Where?

Are Amazon going to match the price for flash sales too? Considering Rayman Origins.

sibarraz

Banned
Does anyone here has a voucher code for get games?

Alpha protocol and the club are at 3.75 and want to see If I could low the price a bit

DukeBobby

I'll think I'm going to hold off from buying Monaco for now, as I heard it isn't too great in singleplayer.

Definitely picking up Rayman Origins, though.

chugen

edge.gif

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bully: Scholarship Edition -- MB-6E6EFFF428554AA3 - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo

ßthePenguin;71577136 said:
Hey guys, 2 questions.

Is Civ 5 BNW still around for 12$? Where?

Are Amazon going to match the price for flash sales too? Considering Rayman Origins.

STill?? Where the shit did you see it for $12 to begin with?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What were the GMG errors? God, I don't know why I'm tempted to buy Star Trek, we gave it 2/10.

But still, that's cheap :p

I believe he's referring to GMG's servers crashing and burning under the load when the 666 sale began, preventing people from purchasing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom