• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papytendo

I didn't think this sale would be worse than the miserable winter sale last year but I was wrong. Why do this for so many fucking days if its just the same shit over and over? Do a two day sale and save us the grief. There is not enough bitching I could do that would properly express my discontent!
This has been much better than any sale last year, considering games are actually going on sale for more than 75% off.

BTW, first one to quote and reply me decides who I vote for.

DukeBobby

Voted for Bit Trip Runner 2 (well, I tried to), even though it has no chance of winning.

Gah, where's my Rouge Legacy and The Swapper daily/flash deals? Bah!

The Swapper has already been a flash sale.

Don't worry, it might still appear as a daily, though.

Fireblend

Banned
Is Rayman fun solo? Or should it really only be played co-op?

It's lots of fun on single player as it's a very solid platformer. But on multiplayer, it's probably one of the best platformers you'll ever play.

I do recommend playing through it solo if it's the best you can do, but I played it on multiplayer and it was almost life-changing.

fatty

Do not, I repeat, do not buy Balder's Gate. Go get it on GOG and download the mods. A vastly superior experience awaits

Thanks. I thought they improved the experience since launch but I guess not. I will stick with the GOG.com version.

rockx4

Wait, wait, wait.. are you saying my Vita copy isn't HD? I'm sure it is. Fuckin thing looks gorgeous on the OLED.

I actually can't imagine it looking any better, but I guess we'll see if my mind can be blown.

The definition of HD has really degraded over the years.

Tecl0n

I should have known using my progress from a friends pc save wouldn't work on my own Dark Souls (damn you gfwl), oh well maybe i'll try a str character now.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Vote for RCR, I already own Super Meat Boy and Runner 2 on Steam (and I own a separate retail copy of Super Meat Boy and I own it on 360, yikes!)--but I only own RCR on 360 and want to rebuy for posterity.

Grief.exe

Beamdog also can't update that version of the enhanced edition since Atari just kind of threw it up there without them knowing.

And they are having issues with the IP now. Development can't continue on BG1:EE or BG2:EE.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So, how bad is Star Trek?

not that it matters, gonna buy it anyway

Sendou

Bully PC port is not very good so be advised if anyone is looking to buy it. I still played and enjoyed it but it's far from a good port.

KiDdYoNe

You guys can prepare tomatos, potatos and even stones, but here's a question: should i get Baldur's Gate? I never played it and have no idea what's that. Heard that it's unforgetting RPG. I'm not really into RPG's, but i enjoyed Diablos, Torchlights, The Bard's Tale... Vagrant Story, if you want.

Plus there is a Fable 3. Really loved the first one, played a bit of the second one and never the third? Yay or nay?

And yeah, one more. Star. Fucking. Trek. For 4 bucks. Please talk me out of it. Im not even a Star Trek fan, but still so tempting...

Beamdog also can't update that version of the enhanced edition since Atari just kind of threw it up there without them knowing.

And they are having issues with the IP now. Development can't continue on BG1:EE or BG2:EE.

So not to buy it because it's terrible or buy it before it's removed...

already have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom