• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Monaco is on sale!!

On a side note, I spend $15 total and didn't get a summer sale card drop. The progress bar is still at the $7.49 that I spend earlier on for Dark Souls.

-NeoTB1-

So is the consensus that Dragonborn is the best DLC for Skyrim? $10 is still a little more than I wanted to spend, but it is half-off...

liezryou

So Prison Architect is the last featured game, right? I'm guessing that after that we'll have two encore days, making tomorrow the last day for new deals.

Only one encore day, in which the sales will last 48 hours, there will be no encore or new sales on the last day.

Monaco is a daily deal but I have no money in the ol' Steam wallet. =[

Always wanted to play this game, maybe it'll be discounted further during the upcoming Winter sale.

Lkr

I'm sort of amazed that they've never gone the whole hog and made the base game free to play, really. I think it's actually fit for their business model

is it a hard simulator? i tried the euro truck demo and was god awful at driving that shit

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Finally Monaco is on sale!!

On a side note, I spend $15 total and didn't get a summer sale card drop. The progress bar is still at the $7.49 that I spend earlier on for Dark Souls.
Supposedly this will rectify itself in a number of hours.

I still haven't gotten a card from a purchase I made eight hours ago, so you could be waiting quite a while.

JakeD

is it a hard simulator? i tried the euro truck demo and was god awful at driving that shit

its a pretty realistic simulator, but the tutorial is decent and the actual scenarios aren't that hard. (at least the ones i've played through in 8ish hours of gameplay) there are some things that aren't well explained and will require research to be good at though, running steam engines comes to mind.

it sorta runs like crap even on powerful PCs, dont expect more than 30ish FPS, unless you have an beastly processor. i have an i5 and even on medium settings get around there. i think i saw somewhere that it is designed to run on one core.

MikeDown

Banned
I like your formal request, and then I go to add you and see the username "CaptCornhole". If I invite you as a friend I am bound to get some formal thank you response with random ascii penises in the comments section of my profile later.
Only the most artsy and museum quality ascii penises, as I am a man of quality and good taste. Actually I'll prolly just spam you w/ requests to play Sanctum 2. :)

You could've just said "add me", you know.
But where would be the fun in that?

Thanks for the invitation :)

Grief.exe

It's surprising Sonic allstar racing transformed hasn't been on sale yet. I know it got a free weekend just before it, but more people need to buy that game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom