• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

Only the most artsy and museum quality ascii penises, as I am a man of quality and good taste. Actually I'll prolly just spam you w/ requests to play Sanctum 2. :)

But where would be the fun in that?
Invite sent. Maybe it find you well in...Kandahar, Afghanistan. :p

liezryou

Anyone have any interest in interstellar marines (store.steampowered.com/app/236370/). 15$, never been on sale. Trying to sell it for like 9.5$ steam wallet or paypal or so. If anyone is feeling kind would also love rogue legacy for it.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Well, bought Star Trek and Rayman Origins on whim.
Only 25 games to go until 400!
lol

Also, just realized that Unreal 2K4 has cards now. Neat.

ibjfstRdkMhOrd.png

I got the 4 pack so if you want in just PM me.

EDIT: And I'm out of copies now.

nacimento

I want Conquistador as a daily!!! A part of history that is used far too few times.

And it supposedly plays like King's Bounty, which is awesome.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Okay, so, before anyone replies to this post, please read it in its entirety.

Star Trek. I'm considering getting it. I know that it's unremarkable, ugly, buggy, that the community manager was a jerk about the game launching in an unfinished state. I see the Metacritic score. I know the combat is not supposed to be good, the minigames are annoying and too frequent. I know the ally AI is terrible.

So taking those things into consideration, I'm considering getting it. Here are the questions I have:
- If I generally like bad games in spite of their flaws, will I find anything to enjoy here?
- Are there any levels that are interesting?
- Are there alternate playstyles that can make the game interesting?
- How hard is it versus how frustrating is it?
- How long is it?

Please only answer if you have played it yourself or watched someone play it and can specifically answer those questions. Thanks.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It would be super cool if Rayman Origins got cards.. I would get the highest level badge possible with no fucks given.

I doubt it will since Legends is right around the corner though.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm Torchlight 2 and Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition both at $5. Wondering if I should pick them up. I have a kinda OK laptop that can run League of Legends and Dota 2 with some settings turned down. Will I be able to run T2 and/or BG:EE?

Grief.exe

If you think about the card system, Valve made a way for literally everyone involved to win.

Developers gets a cut of sales
Valve gets a cut of sales
People who don't care get money in their Steam wallet for more games
People who do care get to support their favorite games and show off their badges on their profile.
The addition of cards increases sales as well, so Valve and developers get more revenue.

So thats why the Port Royale developers chose that emoticon :)

I watched a quicklook of that game and apparently a large percentage of the trading back then was in hemp. So there is that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom