• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Forgive me for asking because I know it's been answered before but it's probably buried somewhere...

The Civ 5 Gold expansion upgrade... is that deemed a necessary purchase?

Thanks!

Yes

Gods and Kings is considered an essential update.

Brave New World is as well, but is not available with the gold edition.

I don't have the gold edition yet, I'm just a casual player and may pick up those expansions down the line.

antitrop

inN2PTju5Gmo0.png

ZyMjEFXm.jpg

INORITE.

I was like "it doesn't look like something I'd enjoy and people are making too big of a fuss over it, but whatever I'll just------" hours later...

I'm at chapter 6 or 7 and still don't get what the fuss is about. The controls are pretty poor, the AI feels random in a bad way, and the visuals are ugly instead of stylistic. It's not the worst game in the world, but I'm glad I got it as part of a bundle instead of paying for it individually.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
So should I pick up Star Trek while it's a $7.50 daily? I'm looking for a game more offensive than Bad Rats and have already re-bought Battle: Los Angeles.

Karl2177

I remember Universe Sandbox being a Flash/Community Vote. Was it ever a Daily? Because I would love to check it out, and I didn't know if it would be on sale again.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I remember Universe Sandbox being a Flash/Community Vote. Was it ever a Daily? Because I would love to check it out, and I didn't know if it would be on sale again.

I'm pretty sure it was a daily on the 13th. I can't be certain but that's the day I flushed my $1.99 down the toilet.

My to buy list:

Rogue Legacy ($11.99)
Van Helsing ($7.49)
Rayman Origins ($6.09)
The Book of Unwritten Tales ($6.79)
Bully ($3.74)

Problem: I only have $22.55 left to spend.

Sacrifices must be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom