• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nantucket Nantucket Nantucket
Nantucket Nantuck
Nantucket Nantuck

Has too much Nantucket.

A rhyme was wrote with Nantucket
The guy was saying "hey suck it"
Instead I'll apologize
To him and the other guys
And... Uhm... Hmmm. Kirby Puckett?

You really should clean out that inventory, just send it to me and I'll take it off your hands no questions asked.

yo gimme all of those

like all

right now

what do you think

tumblr_mq1wdvtQTU1ruy7hjo3_250.gif

:p
Instead of begging for games (like Trine 2), I would just be curious as to what the generic gray gifts are.
They are gift "packs"
  1. Mount and Blade Collection
  2. Indie Bundle 1
  3. Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack
  4. Darksiders Franchise Pack
  5. Red Orchestra 2 Pack
  6. Dead Island GOTY gift.
  7. Arma III alpha invites(now void) that I give as gag gifts.

You are a big spender there. Ive bought about 20 dollars worth of gifts that I have sprinkled randomly on this forum and that was just from card money.

Beta card money. Current card money is so little.

It's dumb, as I see a good deal, and I have a hard time not buying it. It makes for gifts to give buddies for birthdays and christmas.

Can someone explain to me how I never got any foils before today and now I get my 2nd one in a row?

1) They're rare. I have easily acquired over 20 cards and only have 1. More cards to unlock so I could get more, but the drop rate is clearly low.

2) You need to be Steam level 10 or above to get them. So if you weren't before today, you wouldn't have gotten any.

Yeah, I've been trying to join the GAF Chivalry server for a while now to no avail. In-game, I can't find it using IP adress, and from steam I can't join anyone in the match since the client gets stuck at "server not responding". Bummer.

catabarez

Welp.

Just sold the remaining duplicate games I had in my physical collection to Gamestop. Got 70 more steambucks.

Someone bust out that Walter White gif

Crayons

Banned
That's actually not a bad idea on rarer cards: buying the lower priced ones and keeping the price stable at a few cents or so higher. It would be impossible on commons.

Hah, yeah I was thinking about doing this earlier but I was afraid I might lose my money.

1) They're rare. I have easily acquired over 20 cards and only have 1. More cards to unlock so I could get more, but the drop rate is clearly low.

2) You need to be Steam level 10 or above to get them. So if you weren't before today, you wouldn't have gotten any.

I was always above level 10.

re-list them at $3.98, don't let that question mark muscle you out of your change

done

Is there a reason why the flash deal for New Vegas links to the vanilla version? Just seems like it would make more sense to link to the ultimate edition. Is anyone really going to pick the vanilla version over the ultimate one at this point?

re-list them at $3.98, don't let that question mark muscle you out of your change

Yeah, definitely do this. Foils take a while to sell, at least from my experience. It's best to have yours at the top of the list.

I'm level 6 and got a foil today

Tecl0n

Number two is false. Steam level only matters on booster pack drop rate.

kingocfs

Damn, cards sell super fast. I just threw some Hotline Miami ones up and they sold like 2 minutes later.

THANKS FOR THE QUARTERS YA'LL

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I don't think I ever got a coupon from making my Walking Dead badge. Do you always get a coupon for crafting one?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found the answer. You get a mystery card instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom