• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I'm getting kinda tired. Want to head to bed. Does anyone still want in on a Monaco 4-pack?

1. honorless
2. BHK3 (has not contacted me again yet)
3. RustyO (has not contacted me again yet)
4. Krappadizzle

Ruze789

Hnnggh FTL for $2.49, that's pretty much too low to pass on again! I'll decide before I go to sleep if I need to add this to my backlog, probably will have to.

DukeBobby

Kentucky Route Zero is a totally surreal experience. My brain can hardly handle it at 4:30am.

The writing is also superb, and puts games such as Dear Esther to shame.

Well I thought today would be the first day of the sale I wouldn't buy anything but there's Super Meat Boy. Bought on my phone and remotely installing, pretty fucking cool.
I'm new to steam :p

For those who are considering purchasing Monaco:

Dev has matched the deal on the Monaco website. If you order it from there, not only will you get the same price as on Steam, but you'll get a Steam copy AND a DRM free copy.

In addition, you're supporting the dev by enabling him to make a sale without the 30% cut to Valve.

Payment options: Paypal, Amazon payments and Google wallet.

http://www.monacoismine.com/

Well I thought today would be the first day of the sale I wouldn't buy anything but there's Super Meat Boy. Bought on my phone and remotely installing, pretty fucking cool.
I'm new to steam :p

It's a slippery slope. Steam on the Phone during a sale has had me buy more than I could have imagined.

DukeBobby

That'd be a tall feat. I love the art style of the game. I'll def. check it out in the future.

It's a game I can imagine a lot of people hating. Even point and click adventure fans. It just resonates with me for some reason.

Also, I've just been in an office building where the second floor had bears in it.

Yup.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I want to buy Monaco from Dunder, but I also want to save my money in case a better and cheaper game comes along.

Are there any games with lots of different skills and stuff like System Shock 2?

FYI, EVE Online cards are pretty expensive and unlikely to go down too much quickly since the Steam version (as of recently) has some significant drawbacks and is a bit gimped compared to having a direct account. Do what you may with this information.

wilflare

hmm. I miss the good ol days where there are achievements to tackle (and get tickets?)
and sorting the wishlists in hopes Steam will give you the top ten each day

Crayons

Banned
why

YqPAcIA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom