• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBobby

All or nothing.

PSmmlLM.png

This will only end in tears.

now everyone has gone mad about cards (me included)
the sales thread used to be filled with discussions how to get certain achievements to get those sales tickets (to unlock DLCs/badges)

Yeah. It made it kind of fun. Not to say cards aren't cool. But it was definitely more fun the way it used to be.

Salsa

Crayons

Banned
Sorry man, but I couldn't hold my laughter. It's just that... nah, that's fine. Keep at it, it's as you said: all or nothing.

you're gonna lose it all, dude

I got two foils just by idling. Even if the two I bought don't end up selling at those prices, I can definitely break even.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I got two foils just by idling. Even if the two I bought don't end up selling at those prices, I can definitely break even.
What if you bought all the foils out there and then put them for sale again at a buck higher than they were before? Isn't that like the best idea ever?

If it works, I'll take a 70% cut for having given you the heads up.

Crayons

Banned
What if you bought all the foils out there and then put them for sale again at a buck higher than they were before? Isn't that like the best idea ever?

If it works, I'll take a 70% cut for having given you the heads up.

That would require a large investment.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Monaco looks fun as hell, but the price is a bit too steep for me. Is Dungeons of Dredmor any good? If so, should I get the DLC?

Do you like Roguelikes? It's a Roguelike. With pop culture/video gane reference humor. And I'd say yes to the DLC.

Ryder

Hello i was wondering what was the price for civ 5 gold edition for the us store? because i heard the its 50% cheaper than the AUD store which is $22

I've been down that road before. I wish you luck, but I know the end isn't pretty.

Same. It was messy and cost me most of my Steam Sale wallet money. You know how embarrassing it is to admit you lost all your money on the Steam Market? That's like saying you lost all your money betting on worm races.

Prophane33

I just crafted a Euro Truck Sim 2 badge. I had to. The sad part? I had to buy all the cards since I originally sold them off. Luckily, I had 5 steam sale summer cards to sell to finance it.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (MK9 PC) is 30% off at GMG right now with the promo code

Code:
GMG30-LY2G6-UKDYY

If anyones interested in it, the OT is here.

Why are you hyping it up so much Alo?​

Because I keep making dope texture mods for it and theres no god damn people in the thread

Also, it's a great game and looks fantastic on PC.

Odrion

Banned
I really wish the cards were tied to achievements or something.

Remember the Christmas Achievement hunt? That was the coolest thing ever.

Prophane33

I really wish the cards were tied to achievements or something.

Remember the Christmas Achievement hunt? That was the coolest thing ever.

I really liked the thing with the coal and crafting games and all that...was that part of the achievement hunt or am I confusing it with another year?

So, Bionic Commando 2009 is $2.49

I feel like I'm the only person who really liked this game - but goddamn I sure did. It's short, probably 5-6 hours long, but it's a damn fun game and the bionic arm works really well in a 3D environment.

I'll pimp this game till the day I die. Because no one else will.

Also, Bionic Commando Re-armed is $2.49 as well. You should all get that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom