• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

Time for the flood..

tumblr_lw42zrU16L1qablf0o3_250.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Can't wait for Modbot to come back!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Er, no. Don't see the analogy. And I don't think "artsy games" is a legitimate term, I don't actually consider any game "artsy'.
'twas both a joke at the expense of the people who always compare any relatively difficult or interesting game to Dark Souls, and at that of the ones who consider those kind of games "artistic". In my opinion, all games are art, so the distinction is meaningless.

It was supposed to be something like this:
"Dear Esther is to 'artsy' games what Dark Souls is to difficult ones."

chugen

derExperte - hitman silent assassin
statham - bad rats
Gaz Pwnage - political machine 2012

pm your id, i dont remember if i've them

Tenrius

'twas both a joke at the expense of the people who always compare any relatively difficult or interesting game to Dark Souls, and at that of the ones who consider those kind of games "artistic". In my opinion, all games are art, so the distinction is meaningless.

It was supposed to be something like this:
"Dear Esther is to 'artsy' games what Dark Souls is to difficult ones."

I'm glad we agree then.

I'm holding on to my cards now. For whatever reason, when the lowest price drops below $.20, I just can't bring myself to list them.

I'm guessing there will be a bump after the sale ends, but then again I don't know what I'm talking about.

Mupod

I voted for free skyrim, what is this shit?

In other news, SMT4 hype levels so critical that I changed my avatar. Not like anybody knew who the old one was anyways!

I'm holding on to my cards now. For whatever reason, when the lowest price drops below $.20, I just can't bring myself to list them.

I'm guessing there will be a bump after the sale ends, but then again I don't know what I'm talking about.

I also thought that, untill I realised people are idiots and I need the money now :p

I am the same way, less than 0.20, I just keep them, worst case scenario I CRAFT!
That's the best case scenario

masterkajo

I voted for free skyrim, what is this shit?

In other news, SMT4 hype levels so critical that I changed my avatar. Not like anybody knew who the old one was anyways!

Maybe we get a Skyrim pricing mistake? I mean we haven't had one so far (apart from Tomb Raider which was hardly working in EU). No steam sale is complete with a really nice pricing error, right?
I guess I am just spoiled from the Winter Sale's Sleeping Dogs deal @ 91% off

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
eh, whoops, my desktop rebooted for no reason; the backlog should clear out.

GA: Heartbeat 10:44:53.409000
GA: Heartbeat 10:45:28.415000
GA: Heartbeat 11:44:57.357000

sorry, back up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom