• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

tumblr_mge1d55Lv91r9xkz5o3_500.gif

Slacker

I just gotta give it a proper shot. I'm a huge fan of RCT1 and 2, and I got 3 a few years ago and immediately hated it. Got it again on the Steam sale and immediately hated it too. I'm sure it's better than I'm giving it credit for, I've barely played it :p

Make sure you crank everything graphics-wise up to full. Widescreen support should work now but if it doesn't automatically you can edit an options.txt file to fix it as described here[/b].

Tenrius

RE: Dear Esther; I don't think it's really all that hard to understand. Relax, don't immediately say "it must be pretentious if I didn't get it right away". Don't say "I'm smart and so the emperor must have no clothes". Try to understand. And don't think of it as a story with a neat beginning, middle, and end--think of it as a sculpture or art installation or painting or something; it's not about narrative, it's about visual and audio form, themes expressed (and then contradicted), how you feel about each individual part

I previously wrote this post on the experience in response to someone who claimed "they didn't get anything out of Dear Esther":
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46678899&postcount=106

This is the stuff that should be rattling around your head if you got the most out of the experience.

I completely agree with this! You put it much better than me though.

ElyrionX

ßthePenguin;70834391 said:
Haven't put a single second in my 360 version and WILL NOT FALL.

FO3 GOTY is at $4.99 which sorta implies that FONV is not likely to fall below $4.99 as well. You might as well pick it up now lol.

Sullichin

both fallouts are worth it for $5 even if you have the console versions. So much better on PC with auto run, nearly no loading, much better framerate, etc. The PS3 version of NV in particular is a joke in comparison
They were both 2.50 this sale, I am sure they will be again.

The GOTYs were $5

Row

Banned
Played some Witcher 2 after buying it earlier in the sale...and good god that tutorial felt overwhelming :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom