• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

Here's another Dear Esther shot from Alo81.

Dear Esther - 2560x4260, 8xMSAA + 8xSSAA, ini tweaks, Portrait

iYagAz0zwDBi2.jpg

chugen

well since i've been rejected twice in a row i'm going to cry in a corner

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-9B48AFB599B1F1F5 - Taken by Kifimbo
The Political Machine 2012 -- MB-C908252A5D84400D - Taken by Cth

DaBoss

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the fake key doesn't work, ModBot is dead. Replies may take a minute or two:

Revenge of ModBot: The Game -- MB-BA31EA97F5FB538B

ModBot will have its revenge!

Edit: We'll I'm late.

ShowDog

I caved on Fallout New Vegas despite owning it since day one on the 360 and not having spent more than two hours in that version.

So did I minus the day one part. We can always sell 360 version to fund superior PC version. That is how I justify my double dipping.

Martian

Now that ModBot is working, could we keep the ''post xxxx gets a game'' giveaways to a minimum (i realise this is thread whining, but it dumbs the thread down (something I myself am guilty of too sometimes))

liezryou

Move your games to a dedicated folder (say, HDD:\Steam games\steamapps\common -- you need the steamapps and common folders), go to the Steam client, click Steam (upper-left corner) -> Downloads -> Steam Library Folders -> Add Library Folder and select the aforementioned folder you just created (e.g. Steam games), and then install the games via the client, ensuring you select the library folder you just made. Steam should detect the existing data and not actually download anything, provided your games are up-to-date.

Here's an example:

steamstep16dk2w.jpg

steamstep2f0k31.jpg

steamstep3q1jnz.jpg

steamstep4cboip.jpg

steamstep5k5kkn.jpg

Cool thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom