• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tada!

TpmjX1i.png

Thanks

Nice!

Sykotik

It's true the FFVII port isn't great, but it's compatible with all of the mods users have made for the original disc-based version over the years. From what I understand, these mods essentially fix everything that is "broken" with the port.

I've recently went through 80% of the game after installing a lot of mods. Definitely good. No issues at all.

It's true the FFVII port isn't great, but it's compatible with all of the mods users have made for the original disc-based version over the years. From what I understand, these mods essentially fix everything that is "broken" with the port.

Yeah there are some screen shots that look nice. Id pick it up if it got super cheap. I dont want to spend much more than $5 on game being bought for the 5th time.

Edwardo

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Max Payne: Bundle -- MB-B9B52BFC7AC95076 - Taken by Dr.Acula

Max Payne 1 + 2
Enjoy!

UncleBiz

In case you haven't played it already.. play it
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Torchlight -- MB-72FFBEB032348874 - Taken by the doombass
First time using ModBot, I hope I did it right

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yeah there are some screen shots that look nice. Id pick it up if it got super cheap. I dont want to spend much more than $5 on game being bought for the 5th time.

I suspect the most we'll see for a while will be 50% off making it $5.99. I believe this is also the lowest price it's been on the Squeenix store.

I suspect the most we'll see for a while will be 50% off making it $5.99. I believe this is also the lowest price it's been on the Squeenix store.

Its crazy because it should basically be a free flash game at this point.

Id love to know how much they have made re-re-re-rereleasing that over and over. On second thought maybe I dont. too depressing.

antitrop

I kid! I kid! I love both equally. Hell, I bought a Playstation for Final Fantasy VII back in Fall of 97. FF8 just holds a special place for me. (9.9.99!) same day as Dreamcast iirc.
Yup, I totally remember 9/9/99, I was in 8th grade. I didn't own a PS1, but I played FF8 at my friend's house. I got a Dreamcast for Christmas that year, with Sonic Adventure and Toy Commander. I bought Soul Calibur with cash I received from relatives.

Annubis

Speaking of Mount and Blade... can anyone sell me that game?

I looked at a friend playing it and all I saw was god awful graphics & UI, a character that sucked so bad he had to grind for an eternity and then he got his ass kicked against some enemy.

Where's the fun?

Altazor

Already gotten

-Dust: An Elysian Tail
-Dishonored + The Knife of Dunwall
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (IT WAS A STEAL, I had to buy it)
-Spec Ops: The Line
-Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Edition (also a steal, and I've never played a FO game before. Yeah, sue me.)

and now I voted for Tomb Raider so I can get it on a decent price. Fuck yeah.

Sorry if this belongs in a different thread, I didn't see anything linked in the OP or gaming OT.
Are we coordinating group buys here? I'd like to pick up Castle Crashers, anyone interested?

Prophane33

Yup, I totally remember 9/9/99, I was in 8th grade. I didn't own a PS1, but I played FF8 at my friend's house. I got a Dreamcast for Christmas that year, with Sonic Adventure and Toy Commander. I bought Soul Calibur with cash I received from relatives.

It was my first year of working (I was 16 at the time) and one of the first (if not THE first) game I bought with my own money vs allowance/holiday money.

Tecl0n

Already gotten

-Dust: An Elysian Tail
-Dishonored + The Knife of Dunwall
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (IT WAS A STEAL, I had to buy it)
-Spec Ops: The Line
-Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Edition (also a steal, and I've never played a FO game before. Yeah, sue me.)

and now I voted for Tomb Raider so I can get it on a decent price. Fuck yeah.

Get FO2, NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom