• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbo

Cards?
35290x.jpg

New before I scrolled down what that was going to say. Well played, sir.

scurker

Watch this video, it explains the basics and sets you well on your way to your first succesfull lift off and even getting your ship in orbit! It's a little long but very informative as there is a lot of little things you have to get right in the game for you to be succesfull

I swear, I've seen very few Kerbal videos less than 30 minutes.

Anustart

Killer game, already have it so i figured someone else might want it.

Oh wow, I totally didn't think I was getting that one seeing as it was on a previous page! Thank you Qrusher. I've heard so many good things about this game that I've been dying to try this.

Now to figure out what I can giveaway to keep my karma in check!

Thanks again, I love you :3

Cth

Ahh thanks.. hrm.. so close to pulling the trigger on it..

I'll probably wait until near the end of the sale.

Thanks again!

Tecl0n

No problem! i haven't bought too much for myself this sale...most of the sales are games i already had. Although i did get Euro Truck Sim 2 from Dunder which was cool cause i missed the flash sale earlier :(

Not to sound ungrateful, but the gift link is not working, sent you a pm.

terrible

Banned
Watch this video, it explains the basics and sets you well on your way to your first succesfull lift off and even getting your ship in orbit! It's a little long but very informative as there is a lot of little things you have to get right in the game for you to be succesfull.

I've been playing the demo for a couple of weeks and just bought the game and can't get it to go fullscreen. I've tried putting command lines in to the Steam overrider but it doesn't go fullscreen. Going into option and trying to press fullscreen works but the accept button is being covered by the windows bar at the bottom of my screen. This is frustrating please help someone !

EDIT: The problem fixed itself!

I actually got myself in orbit not long after finishing the tutorial. I didn't do the tutorial until I was like 3 hours into playing lol. I ran out of fuel trying to get a perfect looking orbit though so my little astronaut is a goner lol.

Thanks for the video. I don't know if I'll watch it now because I'm having fun just messing around figuring stuff out myself but I'll save it for later.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Man new thread and we're already on page 6? Moving right along, eh?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Just made my first purchase this Steam Summer Sale: Dishonored for $10.19

Time to not play it!

Whools

Woo new thread. Only game I'm still waiting to get is HL2 and the eps. Although I'll get the orange box instead, because it's cheaper than HL2 and the eps. Valve logic.

Anustart

Going to take a quick vote. I'll tally the first 10 votes to decide winner. Would you rather I give away castle crashers or terraria? GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom