• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I assume Dust is an insta-buy?

Rflagg

This sale has been cheap only sleeping dogs on flash sale for me so far. Trying to decide if Terraria is for me.

Ezra2680

Man, not quite half-way through the sale and already bought way more games than I thought I would. SItting at about 70 bought so far, don't think the wife will be too happy at the end of the week....

Thanks for the earlier replies helping me out. I ultimately got New Vegas and KOTOR II. I was looking to get Fallout 3 as well but there's a notice that its not optimized for Win 7. Looking online there seems to be some conflicting answers on what this means. Some say you need to do the fix for multi-cores and everything is fine. Others say even with the fix there are still problems. And then others say Fallout 3 runs fine on Win7 without the fix.

Can anybody shed some light on if I can actually play Fallout 3 on Windows 7 (8 as well if you can) somehow or if even with a fix is it simply not possible. Do you think Bethesda will ever release a fix?

Oublieux

그래서, 3 스레드에 대한, 우리는 전적으로 페이지 한글로 가지고 있습니다하겠습니까?

Google translation can be funny.

Tecl0n

Thanks for the earlier replies helping me out. I ultimately got New Vegas and KOTOR II. I was looking to get Fallout 3 as well but there's a notice that its not optimized for Win 7. Looking online there seems to be some conflicting answers on what this means. Some say you need to do the fix for multi-cores and everything is fine. Others say even with the fix there are still problems. And then others say Fallout 3 runs fine on Win7 without the fix.

Can anybody shed some light on if I can actually play Fallout 3 on Windows 7 (8 as well if you can) somehow or if even with a fix is it simply not possible. Do you think Bethesda will ever release a fix?

Tales of Two Wastelands?

Anustart

5-3 in favor of CC so far. And yes, thank you guy from previous page :3 Will be 11 votes if need be. If CC gets one more it wins.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just tried a little bit of OG Half-Life's multiplayer. It was surprisingly fun, and I would have never imagined that so many people would still be playing it.

I joined a server with 20+ people, it was pure chaos. Nice, good and fun chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom