• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

Just tried a little bit of OG Half-Life's multiplayer. It was surprisingly fun, and I would have never imagined that so many people would still be playing it.

I joined a server with 20+ people, it was pure chaos. Nice, good and fun chaos.

I had a lot of good times at LAN parties throwing snarks at my friends.

HL2's multiplayer is underrated too. It always degenerates into throwing toilets at each other.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Just tried a little bit of OG Half-Life's multiplayer. It was surprisingly fun, and I would have never imagined that so many people would still be playing it.

The thing I've realized about multiplayer for PC games is that people don't abandon them quickly like most on consoles.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Man, Poker Night 2 is funny as hell. I'm glad I bought it. Also, no way in hell I'm paying $7.50 for Dust. That needs to drop 75%.

Salsa

I almost just bought the modbot.info domain to make it a modbot fansite, but im having second thoughts

it's $3, someone let me know if they wanna make it happen

HoosTrax

Yeah, Terraria cards are pretty worthless. Might as well just buy the ones missing and make the badge...
It's so ugly though.

717ed31c6bba15166e0df92fff3df7bc83eb9d63.png

Dat square icon...

scottzorus

Neo Member

Nice! Wouldn't think there would be much activity there either

HL2's multiplayer is underrated too. It always degenerates into throwing toilets at each other.

The toilet throwing :D

gabbo

Im curious, what map were you playing?

Tecl0n

I remember playing this at a cyber cafe, when Cs was not installed on all computers, good times and fast paced multi.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Is there a good tutorial of sorts for Kerbal? seems like a lot to learn.

Watch this video, it explains the basics and sets you well on your way to your first succesfull lift off and even getting your ship in orbit! It's a little long but very informative as there is a lot of little things you have to get right in the game for you to be succesfull.

I've been playing the demo for a couple of weeks and just bought the game and can't get it to go fullscreen. I've tried putting command lines in to the Steam overrider but it doesn't go fullscreen. Going into option and trying to press fullscreen works but the accept button is being covered by the windows bar at the bottom of my screen. This is frustrating please help someone !

EDIT: The problem fixed itself!

Mupod

Is F.3.A.R as bad as everyone says it is?

No, but I prefer the previous games so if you somehow haven't played those, get them instead. 3 has some fun mech sections, and the scoring is a bit bulletstorm-like so that kept me interested.

It's certainly not scary though.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Which one is that, HL Deathmatch Source? Or HL2 Deathmatch? I own the former but not the latter.

tbhysgb

Picked up system shock 2 with card money, and have 4 dollars left. Hoping Dark Souls will hit on sale again, I missed the first time :/

Smash88

Banned
They've already confirmed it won't be cheaper at any point in the sale.

Confirmed not happening

It has been confirmed that it will not.

Damn..beaten. I'm going to have to start posting shit about the future to keep up.

So... Why is Borderlands 2 on sale again?

i think that's as low as it's going

edit: beaten...twice

Great looks like I'm skipping that shit show until it's cheaper then. They really must hate sales.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
F.E.A.R. is one of the best FPS of all time. F.E.A.R. 2 was good, but not quite up to the same level as the original.

The answer to your question is yes.
This. Though I would have called the sequel "excellent" rather than just "good".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom