• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chugen

daaaaaaaamn

FfuMyPm.jpg

Turfster

I am so tempted to buy Van Helsing right now. The videos look amazing, is it better or worse than Torchlight 2? Playing solo.

I haven't played Torchlight 2, but I enjoyed the hell out of what I've played so far. It's pretty, has good music, the writing is good, as is the voice acting... and most importantly, it's fun!

Not really o_O.
I've never actually found the gold needed for the science machine.

liezryou

I haven't played Torchlight 2, but I enjoyed the hell out of what I've played so far. It's pretty, has good music, the writing is good, as is the voice acting... and most importantly, it's fun!

I've never actually found the gold needed for the science machine.

Find the pig king or keep smashing those rocks!

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
More often than not such fringe cases are just people moving Steam Wallet funds between accounts (i.e. squaring a debt owed or fund transfers between alts).

Yes, if look carefully you can see a lot of those kind of transactions in many cheap items.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Okay, I think ModBot is caught up from last night's nonsense. Sorry again about the inconvenience. Feel free to begin the gifting again.

Bri

I am so tempted to buy Van Helsing right now. The videos look amazing, is it better or worse than Torchlight 2? Playing solo.
Tempted as well. Looks cool. But playing with a Geforce 9600GT isn't very enjoyable when it comes to newer games. Looks quite demanding when crowded with lots of monsters.

My haul:

Anodyne
Bastion
Capsized
Cart Life
Cave Story +
Deus Ex : HR
DLC Quest
Edna & Harvey
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout NV + all dlc
Home
Hotline Miami
Lone Survivor
Lunnye Devisty
Night Sky
Organ Trail
To The Moon

Not a bad first Steam Sale! :D

alf717

Hope this is OK to ask but does anyone have a torchlight 2 four pack group sale going on? I would like to join in on one. I'd prefer not to be the group leader but I will pay ASAP. LMK

My haul:

Anodyne
Bastion
Capsized
Cart Life
Cave Story +
Deus Ex : HR
DLC Quest
Edna & Harvey
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout NV + all dlc
Home
Hotline Miami
Lone Survivor
Lunnye Devisty
Night Sky
Organ Trail
To The Moon

Not a bad first Steam Sale! :D
Fallout 3 first. That way you'll never play the rest of those games and will truly be like the rest of us.

Isn't Enhanced Steam supposed to allow you to test out every profile background? I'm still just seeing my list of ugly backgrounds that I have.

Anustart

Man, Binding of Isaac can really stop you in your tracks if it wants to :/

Was on last floor of Isaac was a good boy today challenge, was pretty confident with my powerups until the game decided to say no, fuck you and had a room with 2 super greeds and a champion fistula.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'd have better luck and make more money panhandling than selling cards.

Dumbass steam community keeps crashing the market. List something for a quarter, 3 minutes later you have 20 listings for 10 cents.

Crayons

Banned
I'd have better luck and make more money panhandling than selling cards.

Dumbass steam community keeps crashing the market. List something for a quarter, 3 minutes later you have 20 listings for 10 cents.

That is why you must manipulate the market to your advantage.
ProfitTheCompleteSeriesDVDCover226x319.jpg

cicero

Some issues clearing the backlog, as you can see -- if you get two PMs, sorry; if you don't get any at all, do the my loot thing:

GA: Claim Process: I am going to give Swords & Soldiers HD to cicero via ModBot 2 10:39:12.522000
GA: Claim Process: I am going to give Swords & Soldiers HD to cicero via ModBot 1 10:39:23.691000

Man.. Modbot sure wanted me to know I got this, I got nine messages telling me I won. oh, that rascal of a bot.

Overdoziz

Banned
My Summer Sale games:

Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
I Am Alive
Bastion
To The Moon
FEZ
System Shock 2
Don't Starve
Demigod