• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
didn't you tried that one time, i remember you said something about that

I got a foil from Dust: An Elysian Tail, went to sell it. Noticed most of the prices were $4+ but one was like $2.37. I bought it, and listed the two foils for $3.98 each. Sold one so far.

MechaX

Oh hey, I didn't even realize Baldur's Gate was on sale. I might bite for it now, even though I tried to play the old Baldur's Gate a few times and could never really get into it.

Ryan_

If anyone is interested, I got one copy of Payday: The Heist left since accidentally
bought a 4-pack? It's €3,69.

If interested, steam me or PM me

Also, vote Chivalry for community's choice! Some friends of mine were stupid enough not to buy it when it was a daily.

chugen

I got a foil from Dust: An Elysian Tail, went to sell it. Noticed most of the prices were $4+ but one was like $2.37. I bought it, and listed the two foils for $3.98 each. Sold one so far.

nice, should have done the same when i had the chance... :'(

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
So, is Trials Evolution worth picking up? I remember hearing the game was completely fucked when it came out (surprise, surprise, Ubi), but I dunno if they patched it or what. Should I buy this, or just get the games on the 360?

Crayons

Banned
GKcikhS.png
My impact on the market

Have any of you guys found a game that you really want to craft badges for?

I think I might make some Anodyne badges just because I love the game so much. :)

I expect this as well, well, maybe 1 or 2 new sales, but the rest repeats.
We already know PixelJunk Eden is going 80% off.
So, is Trials Evolution worth picking up? I remember hearing the game was completely fucked when it came out (surprise, surprise, Ubi), but I dunno if they patched it or what. Should I buy this, or just get the games on the 360?
Forums still reporting stuttering. /fud

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
tVB7vbc.png

Awyeah. Turns out I was mistaken, forcefully quitting the game does work for the Detached achievement in the PC version.

I believe what went wrong the first time was that, according to some people online, bumping into Onishima counts as being grabbed. I'm not sure if that's really the case but I avoided him this time and it worked.

Now give me JSRF, Sega. And Bayonetta too while you're at it.

Have any of you guys found a game that you really want to craft badges for?

I think I might make some Anodyne badges just because I love the game so much. :)

Mark of the ninja. And I wanted to craft a Dust badge, but 3/4 card drops were Ginger... I don't want to buy the 6 other cards because they are pretty expensive, so I just sold mine :(

I always wonder why people really wanna do "big money" with the card-market.

I mean its okay for getting 2-3 games for free, but I could just work for one more hour in my part-time job and get more money than I try to buy cards for 10cents cheaper...

Playing the market is a game in itself.

Tecl0n

I mean its okay for getting 2-3 games for free, but I could just work for one more hour in my part-time job and get more money than I try to buy cards for 10cents cheaper...

It's like betting, cept strapped by undercutters.

Yeah I trade stocks for a living so the Steam Market comes especially easy to me. I've made over 15 out of nothing and thats with no foils or anything. So basically an unheard return on investment. And it still isn't nearly worth it compared to working. There's no big money to be made.

Ruze789

Gave the tutorial levels in Strike Suit Infinity and Euro Truck 2 a try. Both are pretty fun, using the Strike mode in SSI feels like something straight out of my childhood. Parking in Euro Truck is a nightmare! I know how it's supposed to work as I've driven small trailers around but not full length ones, and not in video games.

Mugatu

Of all my games, I have only 2 card drops remaining - from Sleeping Dogs. I have yet to see a single foil card and now I'm starting to think I never will. Steam has blacklisted me from foils.

Overdoziz

Banned
If you have a 360 just buy Trials HD and Evolution for that. The PC version has a much smaller userbase, performance is less consistent than that of the 360 version (for me at least) and the HD tracks are messed up because you use the Evolution bikes. Either version plays just fine overall, but if you have the option you should definitely buy it for the 360.

Divius

Of all my games, I have only 2 card drops remaining - from Sleeping Dogs. I have yet to see a single foil card and now I'm starting to think I never will. Steam has blacklisted me from foils.
Sleeping Dawgs provided me with the same card 3 times, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom