• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mileS

Torchlight 2 is kind of annoying to play. I don't remember having this much trouble playing on the 360.

Something about these controls is really pissing me off.

I think its the fact that I cant use WASD to move. I have to click to move, but also I use click to attack. It is aggravating me.

lol!

you do know thats what these games are made for right? I'm not making fun or saying it can't also work well with a controller (because i heard torchlight is pretty good with one) but come on lol.

cicero

Hopefully I don't get ostracized for this, but I haven't seen anyone else mention it.

During this sale, there has been a lot of promotion of people in the BST thread selling games cheaper because they are from a different region. When you buy from them, you're saving money, but also ensuring that the developer gets less money.

Not judging anyone, just wanted to point it out in case the connection hadn't "clicked" for someone.
And if I wait, like I usually would, to hit specific low $5-10 price points before I purchase anything, are they making anymore money? I would still be looking for the most extreme value possible through trades or on GMG, GamersGate, Amazon, and lastly Steam.

RoKKeR

Watching the countdown timer knowing it just leads to nothing is somewhat entertaining in a very anti-climatic way.

theytookourjobz

Hopefully I don't get ostracized for this, but I haven't seen anyone else mention it.

During this sale, there has been a lot of promotion of people in the BST thread selling games cheaper because they are from a different region. When you buy from them, you're saving money, but also ensuring that the developer gets less money.

Not judging anyone, just wanted to point it out in case the connection hadn't "clicked" for someone.

Also, when you buy a game during a Steam sale or even from Steam in general when the dev sells their game directly, the dev gets less money. So only buy games at full price directly from devs.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
lolz

edit: PA for 10% off ;) Probably an error tho.

Nabs

Sonic Racing is on sale. Go get that shit.

I wonder if all Sonic shit is on sale, if so you'll need to buy more stuff today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom