• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
The price is intentionally high because it's still a very early and rough alpha. It'll be cheaper on release.

That's why they put it on sale then? Yeah, makes complete sense.

Anyone here played Starforge Alpha before? Kind of interested in it, but not sure, will already probably buy Sonic Transformed and Prison Architect today.

mrgone

I can't be the only one who's finding it completely insurmountable to keep track of which Worms is which.

I guess Armageddon is the only one you really need to know, but holy shit.

XShagrath

I guess Salsa will put up his "don't miss these" thread later today? I've got a few games on my wishlist that I'll probably snag, but I'm sure there's other stuff I don't even know about.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The Pit looks interesting. Anyone tried it yet? Is it a roguelike?

It is a roguelike, and not a roguelikelike or roguelite or any of those games that people who love roguelikes love to hate. It's pretty good, tough but that's to be expected

Ryan_

Yes!! Sonic All Star Racing 75% off :D

Is there any US GAffer that wants to gift it to me? I guess it could save me some coin?

Here's the deals, for those who can't see them. I believe they are final...
ollecqA.jpg

And flash sales

Crayons

Banned
Putting up a game for a community vote against a higher profile one that was guaranteed to win and then never putting that game on daily or flash sale?

Who would do such a thing?

mrgone

It is a roguelike, and not a roguelikelike or roguelite or any of those games that people who love roguelikes love to hate. It's pretty good, tough but that's to be expected

Oh man, I love roguelikes, but all of the roguelike genre classification debating is worse than "gibbed".

Lain

The stupid Steam Community voted for Risen 2 instead of Expeditions Conquistador and now that game never went on sale!

I voted for Risen 2 that day because there were only two games to vote for that day for me and Expeditions Conquistador wasn't one of them.

Edit: and no Omerta here today. Meh!

Grief.exe

Prison Architect is tempting.

34% off Prison Architect

that's rather disappointing to be honest

I've said this before, but the developers of Prison Architect decided to release the Alpha for a base price.

This was to allow only the truly dedicated players in to alpha test their game and help them towards release.
Rather than joe schmo, who see bugs, request a refund, and then go on forums and bitch because of his ignorance.

I believe the base price will actually go down as the game moves towards release.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Was interested in Prison Architect because of this thread. But not at $20. Maybe will pick up Strike Suit Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom