• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Didn't expect to see Deadpool in a flash sale.

In the interest of picking up more of the non-featured deals I'm going to tempt fate and hope Deadpool is discounted again in the not-too-distant future. I'd happily bite at half off, I think.

I'll be jumping on Prison Architect's NGE and Starforge's DDE.

VandalD

I was expecting Prison Architect to not be high priced, what with it having a daily deal. Nothing else interesting means it's time to pick up
everybody's super
Sonic Racing.

Prison Architect is tons of fun. If you're at all interested, go for it.

Know it's still mad buggy (It's a real beta not one of them marketing thingys), but it's still great.

I haven't played it, but it sort of reeks that a game that will be less than $10 come christmas and are you really busting a gut to play it?

I highly doubt it will go that low for a long time, being an Activision game and all. This is the same company that regularly puts Fall of Cybertron and The Amazing Spiderman at a high price still. This is by no means an endorsement of Deadpool at its current price btw, just pointing out what seems to be common practice over in Activision land.

rockx4

Woke up and saw I won that "good rats", thanks Chugen. Turns out Good Rats really was Bad Rats, I don't have the game yet so thanks lol.

Torraz

I heard that was a pretty terrible game.. let me know what you think.

The choices / story are pretty damn good. The gameplay itself is a bit troubled. But if you go with one of the few good builds there should be no problems.

100% worth that low price. Game is amazing if you can look past the (minor) issues!

Warrozo

Neo Member
Prison Architect is tons of fun. If you're at all interested, go for it.

Know it's still mad buggy (It's a real beta not one of them marketing thingys), but it's still great.

Been playing that for a pretty long time now, you're right, its very buggy but its something new and interesting :D

Grief.exe

I was expecting Prison Architect to not be arbitrarily stupid-priced, what with it having a daily deal. Nothing else interesting means it's time to pick up
everybody's super
Sonic Racing.

read:

I've said this before, but the developers of Prison Architect decided to release the Alpha for a base price.

This was to allow only the truly dedicated players in to alpha test their game and help them towards release.
Rather than joe schmo, who see bugs, request a refund, and then go on forums and bitch because of his ignorance.

I believe the base price will actually go down as the game moves towards release.

What Reus Cards do you need? I've got Forest Ambassador, Forest Giant and Swamp Ambassador

If you need any of those, add me.

He's looking for the summer camp cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom