• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
Thinking about jumping into Chivalry. I have M&B but only played a bit of it because I felt like the controls were way over my head. Is Chivalry more like an FPS, somethling like Skyrim controls?

I've said this before, but the developers of Prison Architect decided to release the Alpha for a base price.

This was to allow only the truly dedicated players in to alpha test their game and help them towards release.
Rather than joe schmo, who see bugs, request a refund, and then go on forums and bitch because of his ignorance.

I believe the base price will actually go down as the game moves towards release.

While that is an understandable way to look at it, I just can't see them lowering the price. Espcially now its in the Early Access scheme. You'd get all the people complaining as its not clearly outlined that its more expensive now.

Not that it bothers me, I would happily pay the £13 its sitting at now.

I'm super glad Sonic Racing Transformed is on sale. That game is fantastic and I'm not really a huge racing fan. I can't speak to the PC version (I got the PSN Vita version when it went on sale a few months ago) but I'm sure it's worth every penny :D

I'm super glad Sonic Racing Transformed is on sale. That game is fantastic and I'm not really a huge racing fan. I can't speak to the PC version (I got the PSN Vita version when it went on sale a few months ago) but I'm sure it's worth every penny :D

The PC version is fantastic. 1080p and 60 fps with 4 exclusive characters.

Colin.

Anyone got any spare tomb raider and dead island cards? Can trade reus or torchlight.

Also, what would be the best worms game to get? One new enough to have multiplayer would be nice.

Grief.exe

While that is an understandable way to look at it, I just can't see them lowering the price. Espcially now its in the Early Access scheme. You'd get all the people complaining as its not clearly outlined that its more expensive now.

Not that it bothers me, I would happily pay the £13 its sitting at now.

I almost wish DayZ Standalone would do the same thing. Its going to launch at around $20, and we are going to get a bunch of idiots who don't know what an alpha is.

I'm aware. Still think it's dumb to charge people extra to test your game. Usually you're charged less when you're intentionally buying a buggy, incomplete game. Arbitrary was bad wording on my part.

Its probably a decent system to keep bad word of mouth down, though I believe the game is in a good state now, from what I hear anyways.

I'll probably be copy pasting that all day lol.

Gameboy415

Other Star Wars titles not on sale. Ughhhh

Yeah, it's annoying the crap out of me too!
I was hoping for the Star Wars Mega Bundle to be more than 50% off. :S

Is deadpool worth 26?

I picked up the PS3 version for ~$40 and loved every minute of it.
The gameplay is pretty fun, the graphics are decent (probably even better on PC), and it is one of the funniest games I have EVER played.
It is fairly short and doesn't have much replay value, but if you're a fan of the character you shouldn't be disappointed.

How is Strike Suit Zero? Looks really cool.

I picked up the complete bundle for $9.99 the other day (when it lost the daily vote) and I'm REALLY enjoying it so far!
I had to tweak the controls a bit (I swapped the ship controls on the analog sticks), but it's a lot of fun with a PS3 controller (a 360 controller should be just as good, if that's your personal preference).
Definitely check it out for $3!

PaulLFC

Don't know what to do about Prison Architect. Price seems a bit high, especially for an alpha, but I doubt it'll get cheaper than this for a long while. Hmmm.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Ok I've got 3 PMs from people, so I'll do the 4 pack with those people. I'll respond in just a sec.

There should be at least 4 other people to do another one though, going by the replies in the thread,

Momentary

Banned
Still no Street Fighter X Tekken?

Is there anyway for me to see upcoming games since there's no option to view it on the main page right now?

Volotaire

Hmm I'm thinking o natural Selection 2, I do like team multiplayer games. But I played a bit at my family member's game and it didn't seem to jive with me.

VandalD

Did Civ V: BNW go on a sale yet, and will it go again? Would I want it if I have the gold edition? I'm not going to spend 30 bucks on it, that's for sure.
It went 33% off during a flash sale I believe. It was a mistake though. It won't be cheaper for a long time. Civ5 Gold is still solid to play, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom