• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chugen

reposting because i can

i1pIURzRZRKLQ.gif

I have spent almost a hundred dollars on the summer sale, and I havent touched any of my new games because i'm too busy playing Super House of Dead Ninjas.

That sounds excellent. I'm totes gonna get that on the last day!

...by excellent I mean the game, not your spending/gaming habits hehe

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Albatross Chopper -- MB-FF4C9297C65A1936 - Taken by Oldschoolgamer
Arrowhead Chopper -- MB-934FA9F315D2E7D9 - Taken by Cheddahz
Choplifter HD -- MB-E8E9D6B542701AD3 - Taken by chugen
Night Avenger Chopper -- MB-3DF6ED2A4E976ADB - Taken by intheinbetween
Ostrich Chopper -- MB-AE2CC9FF7DBA650B - Taken by DukeBobby

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Ready for disappointment. :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
WOW Final Fantasy AND Mortal Kombat. Decent!

Fireblend

Banned
Just recommended Dust on Steam because I'm enjoying it that much. I thought I'd put the writeup here as well in case anyone's having doubts about grabbing it if it goes on sale again.

19LZlaM.png

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Albatross Chopper -- MB-FF4C9297C65A1936
Arrowhead Chopper -- MB-934FA9F315D2E7D9
Choplifter HD -- MB-E8E9D6B542701AD3 - Taken by chugen
Night Avenger Chopper -- MB-3DF6ED2A4E976ADB - Taken by intheinbetween
Ostrich Chopper -- MB-AE2CC9FF7DBA650B
i dont even wat
edit: also dat final fantasy :O

Crayons

Banned
If you don't vote recettear something is very wrong with you. It's a great game and the other games were on sale 15 times already.

TWE2btz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom