• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the bastards got me. Here I am thinking there's absolutely nothing I want from the sale and BAM they hit me with FF7...

Oh well, worth it to relive my childhood, time to put my nostalgia goggles on.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I told you guys that I'd buy FFVII from GMG and it would go on sale on Steam for less.

You're welcome.

liezryou

OMFG the new flash sales, SO GLAD I STAYED UP LATE. Now who here is from brazil and can help me with FF7.

Although i did preorder mk9 for 22.50, so kind of sad, but worth it to support for injustice!

they finally give us new deals on the last day? awesome. I want Fall of Cybertron, but 20 is too steep for me. Really want Recettear to win, but it won't. Here's hoping.

Crayons

Banned
I told you guys that I'd buy FFVII from GMG and it would go on sale on Steam for less.

You're welcome.

I do remember you saying that.

yfKey6R.jpg

Also voted Recettear, but I doubt it'll win over Hotline Miami or FTL. Maybe the other two will cannibalize each other's votes or something. Pfft.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
People on the fence: YES Transformers FoC is awesome and YES you should buy it

It starts out okay but it keeps getting better until it climaxes in one of the best final levels ever.

Get it, especially if you're a TF fan

My pc can't run it properly but I've played through it again with a friend and it looks gorgeous maxed out.

Tnetennba

Oh well that's a pleasant surprise. I was really expecting everything to just be repeats at this point. My dreams of Rogue Legacy as a flash sale or something like that live! I mean, they're not realistic or going to happen, but they live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom