• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, I didn't expect JC2 to win. Time to finally pick it up. JC for 27 cents? Sure, why not.

I think I might get FF7 even if the price isn't that great. Going to mull over that decision for a bit.

LiK

Oh man MK9 is so tempting. I'd definitely jump on it if Amazon PM'd so I could use that 15% off coupon, but it seems their only PM'ing the daily deals :(.

give up on Amazon. i've been checking and i think they gave up matching Steam after the first few days.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
What about War for Cybertron? It's $7.

Thinking about picking both up.

War is ok, but FoC has a much better campaign. If you want both though, go for it. But definitely get FoC.

€17/$20 is pretty steep considering it's been out for a while, but too many people slept on that game. If you can get it cheaper, all the better, just play it

DukeBobby

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause -- MB-036FC5A6F257CF93 - Taken by super-famicom

The cheapest giveaway yet!

The cheapest giveaway yet!
image.php

So for someone out of the loop about FF7, what do you have to do with the Steam version, just register it online with SE, or is there some added software layer or launcher as well? Thanks in advance.

Miletius

MK is really tempting, but I will hold off for a better deal. I had a blast when I rented it when it just came out (same with Injustice).

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I enjoyed the FoC beta on the Xbox, so I'm really tempted to get WFC even though I probably can't run it well, and it's still quite pricey.

Crayons

Banned
Senator Soufflé;71843571 said:
GAF is pretty niche right? There is no way Recettear will win?

I want Hotline Miami to win

Dude, I know right! Hotline Miami hasn't been on sale the entire summer sale.

smr00

Banned
War is ok, but the FoC has a much better campaign. If you want both though, go for it. But definitely get FoC.
Turns out i didn't have enough for both anyways but FOC will hold me over. I'll pick up War during the winter sale if it doesn't go on sale elsewhere before then.

Can't wait, love Transformers and have been waiting and waiting for this to go on sale. Yeah, $20 isn't really an amazon price for a year old game that can probably be bought for $10 on consoles but it's activision. Plus my PS3 can't run this maxed out at 60fps.

AlexBasch

Alright, I managed to get two copies of Just Cause after trying out another old card that might get refilled tomorrow depending on the deals, but had enough to buy those two. :p

Can you use Modbot to give away games in the inventory or how should I go with this? :)

Deitus

I got Just Cause for free a few years back and it still felt like a ripoff. It's just not a very good game, and the few things it does well are done much better in the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom