• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoduanER2

tumblr_m9e5frjxj21r91yxxo1_500.gif

mr stroke

FYI to anyone looking to buy MK

The game is dead online, so if your looking for multiplayer pass.

(Single player looks amazing maxed out with AA/AF though)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Just Cause 2 is infinitely superior to Just Cause 1. The original is very frustrating--traversal is not fun, the plot missions suck, asset reuse is rampant, the whole game is too easy until the last mission series which is impossibly hard.

I mean for 27 cents the cash value is there but it's not worth your time. Play and 100% JC2 instead

DukeBobby

Played about an hour of the Rogue Legacy demo

Honestly, I didn't enjoy it that much. I don't think these roguelike games are for me.

Although, it is pretty late and I'm tired, so I'll give it another try tomorrow.

FYI to anyone looking to buy MK

The game is dead online, so if your looking for multiplayer pass.

(Single player looks amazing maxed out with AA/AF though)
Test Your Luck is one of the best modes in a fighting game as a person who has friends who know fuck all about playing fighting games.

The MK9 fatality gifs are making me cease my ruing of my PC double dip, that shit is rad.

Also does nobody seriously want to get into a Natural Selection 4 pack?

Deitus

its too early for FFVII to have mods right?

Wrong. FF7 has actually been on the PC for 15 years now. And there are some pretty impressive graphical mods out there for it.

Now I personally wouldn't know which mods to get, or where to get them, but they are definitely out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom