• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone convince me not to buy MK9 :(
tumblr_luvkhhcC7m1r4seg4o1_500.jpg

If card selling has taught me anything those 9¢ count.

Someone convince me not to buy MK9 :(

If you just want cons:

• It is a terribly put together fighting game with awful animation.
  • The netcode is really bad.
  • The community has more or less abandoned it for Injustice which is a much better game.
  • It seems there will no longer be any balance patches with the remaining community members forced to petitions. It is not a balanced game.
  • It came really late to PC.
  • It'll be a lot cheaper soon.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Can't wait, love Transformers

Being a fan raises enjoyment of FoC exponentially. If you love G1, the 86 movie, have nostalgia... boy are you in for a treat.

It's such a fantastic love letter to fans. Maybe rewatch the 86 movie before playing :)

AlexBasch

mk9___noob_saibot_fatality_by_shadow_rider2-d3e6hlx.gif

buybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuy
What is the correlative dissonance in the narrative in this? I can't explain the behaviour of Noob Saibot to perform these acts?

Is the game pretending to give an option to the player to finish the battle, but in the end, killing your opponent? What is the moral compass in this murder simulator?

I don't know what I just wrote but I think that's what happens on those threads about dissonance...something something.

ElRenoRaven

Woot. The last game I wanted. I'm more then willing to bite on Transformers for 20 bucks. now I can go about my business and ignore the rest of the sale.

Alright, I managed to get two copies of Just Cause after trying out another old card that might get refilled tomorrow depending on the deals, but had enough to buy those two. :p

Can you use Modbot to give away games in the inventory or how should I go with this? :)

ijdpXGlPIfTho.gif

no offense intended, I just wanted to post this classic Salsa gif :p

Papytendo

I've neglected GAF this sale due to a lack of income (I'll do better next sale).

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause -- MB-A255EC2739D4D5BF - Taken by Freezard

hitmon

FFVII hah, people calling me crazy when I was hoping it would show earlier in the sale. I kind of want to wait for it to drop lower though.

smr00

Banned
Being a fan raises enjoyment of FoC exponentially. If you love G1, the 86 movie, have nostalgia... boy are you in for a treat.

It's such a fantastich love letter to fans. Maybe rewatch the 86 movie before playing :)
I have an original G1 Prime NM in box on my shelf and not the re-issue/re-release. I fucking love Transformers. Tell me there is a meaty section of Grimlock in the game, i have spent an embarrassing amount of money on Grimlock toys over the years.

EDIT- Also i still have my original VHS for the 86 animated film that is signed by most of the cast. Sadly i will never get to meet Scatman (who voiced Jazz because he passed away before my love of transformers exploded into a borderline obsession through out my childhood and most of my young adult life.)

Sbik

Neo Member

It's such a fantastic love letter to fans. Maybe rewatch the 86 movie before playing :)

Shit I can;t resist anymore. Transformers The Movie is my favorite Transfomers thing ever

well, I finally bite the dust.

Rogue Legacy is my last, I promise, game for this summer, I got it from the dev's website for 12 bucks, this guys really deserve my money.

one of the best games I have ever played!

What is the correlative dissonance in the narrative in this? I can't explain the behaviour of Noob Saibot to perform these acts?

Is the game pretending to give an option to the player to finish the battle, but in the end, killing your opponent? What is the moral compass in this murder simulator?

Noob is a badass ninja motherfucker! Bam!

Since I won Just Cause, I'd like to give back to the GAF community!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (super-famicom, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution -- MB-73FC8E0AF2454C9E - Taken by Nymphae

Gameboy415

Heads up for anyone else considering the Just Cause bundle:

Adding the 2 games and all of the JC2 DLC separately currently adds up to $4.99, yet the bundle is listed at $5.99!

Not sure how long it will last, but buy it now to save yourself a buck! haha

whitehawk

Banned
Game selection for flash sales are good, prices are not.

Also, how do you guys even find these price errors if they aren't a featured game?

kyored

I have an original G1 Prime NM in box on my shelf and not the re-issue/re-release. I fucking love Transformers. Tell me there is a meaty section of Grimlock in the game, i have spent an embarrassing amount of money on Grimlock toys over the years.

yes there is a section with the Dinnobots, and you can unlock G1 prime costume with the laser gun as well.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
And if I've never seen Transformers '86?

Rectify that. Judd Nelson as Rodimus man! Orson Welles as Unicron! Then play through FoC, it's worth it.

I won't say anything, the less you know before going in the better.

Shit I can;t resist anymore. Transformers The Movie is my favorite Transfomers thing ever

Oh, then what can I tell you... Play this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom