• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIN90

Man I'm on a roll lately. Played through 4 games this week (Resonance, Wolfenstein, Runner 2 and MoH: Airborne).

...but bought like double of that during the sale. :(

Get it while it's hot!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Indie Game: The Movie -- MB-F16CF8DF8A3E0C0F - Taken by outunderthestars

Lint21

Neo Member
uh-oh... i bought ten copies of just cause as fast as i could for gifts. now steam isn't letting me check out - did i lock my account or something?

Crayons

Banned
similar atmosphere:

21dzHyC.gif

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause -- MB-5ECFF5D531664948 - Taken by Gez
Just Cause -- MB-A1DBC8067754A3EE - Taken by liezryou

Because at least it is better than Bad Rats

wilflare

Steam hates my money
was trying to get more copies of Just Cause

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

uh-oh... i bought ten copies of just cause as fast as i could for gifts. now steam isn't letting me check out - did i lock my account or something?

Probably best to just contact their customer service if you're not able to access it soon. Might have been automated.

Steam hates my money
was trying to get more copies of Just Cause

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

Man, that error... freaked me out when I encountered it and I couldn't make new purchases.

Torchlight

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-54A9E47EE637F755

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Was wondering why the fuck everyone was buying JC1, then saw the price.

Bought.

Surprised at the flash sales. Not getting MK as I already have the Komplete Edition on PS3, has to be cheaper than that. Debating whether to get FFVII, not liking that "Squeenix account required" thing, but maybe if it sells they'll wise up and finally put VIII on the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom