• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
So much pain. I would have been really happy if just Expeditions: Conquistador went on sale.

But it didn't.
Incredipede didn't.
Retro City Rampage didn't.

liezryou

So much pain. I would have been really happy if just Expeditions: Conquistador went on sale.

But it didn't.
Incredipede didn't.
Retro City Rampage didn't.

Considering the cave is a new flash sale, im going to wait till the very last minute. It might still appear.

Zakkath

Tip to everyone for next year : do not wait for the encore day. Games had better deals every time they went on flash sales during previous days.

EDIT : nvm, prices were not updated correctly.

I can understand the community votes being shit but why do the flash sales have to repeat so damn much? Dead Island and GTA were both in sale for 48 hours

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Could someone help me out with the Orange Box? (9,99 USD)

Its cut here in Germany (of course -.-)

In return I would gift a game (or games) with the same value (or Borderlands 2 or Dishonored) ;)

Sorian

Banned
Darn, guess I'll buy rogue legacy when I get home from work today. It'll be just as the new flashes come in so maybe a tinge of hope but looks like I'm spring for $12

Because of these votes, fuck FTL. I will never purchase it.

Missing out, big time.

Not sure if this is a mistake, but Fallout Collection (Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics) is now 85% for only $2.99. Pretty sure this was always 50% for $9.99 during the previous New Vegas sales. The individual titles are also 85% or $1.49 each.

Tomodachi

Is it safe to just buy everything else now? There are still 2 more batches of flash deals, right?

I should start buying stuff off my wishlist in 16 hours after the last flash deals are published just to be sure, right?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is it safe to just buy everything else now? There are still 2 more batches of flash deals, right?

I should start buying stuff off my wishlist in 16 hours after the last flash deals are published just to be sure, right?

Yeah, wait for the final set of Flash Sales before working through your wishlist.

pxleyes

Banned
Man, some of you are just plain spoiled. It was another great sale. Picked up a ton of new titles I've been missing out on.

Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
Hotline Miami
Darksiders II
FTL
FEZ
Surgeon Simulator
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Dishonored
Alan Wake
Amnesia
Dark Souls
Mark of the Ninja
Bastion
CS: GO
Torchlight II
Deadlight
Rayman Origins
Fallout New Vegas
Terraria

For just over the cost of a single game at retail, I got all of that. My game buying is just about complete for 2013.

bedlamite

welp that's about it for the sale

Y'know I don't mind the poor variety of the titles on sale, I don't even mind the rubbish card meta-game (rubbish, when compared to metagames of seasons past)...but some of those Community Choices were just depressingly poor. KRZ, Incredipede, Recetear passed over for shit that goes on sale anyway? sonafabitch fuck

Prophane33

Well, nothing to buy today. Sale is just about over, I guess it's back to lurking till winter.

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom