• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenrius

What the hell, BL2 season pass is only 33% off at the moment. Likely a mistake though, as it definitely was 66% off during the previous dailies/flash deals.

Darknight

I think I asked this before but missed the answer..

Is the GTA complete pack worth it at ~$13? Is that the lowest its gonna get for all major GTA games?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I think I asked this before but missed the answer..

Is the GTA complete pack worth it at ~$13? Is that the lowest its gonna get for all major GTA games?

I remember buying it for $8ish because it's cheaper in some other region when I bought it last summer

Tomb Raider
Dishonored
Alan Wake Collection
System Shock 2 (Gifted to a friend, he sent me Bastion in return)
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate
Baldurs Gate Enhanced
Faster than Light
Assassins Creed Brotherhood

All for less than $50...god I love Steam.

Torraz

Not sure if this is a mistake, but Fallout Collection (Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics) is now 85% for only $2.99. Pretty sure this was always 50% for $9.99 during the previous New Vegas sales. The individual titles are also 85% or $1.49 each.

Thanks, 2.99 euros too.

Bought.

Sale over.

Not sure if this is a mistake, but Fallout Collection (Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics) is now 85% for only $2.99. Pretty sure this was always 50% for $9.99 during the previous New Vegas sales. The individual titles are also 85% or $1.49 each.

nice. Snagged this with Rogue Legacy. Good silver lining.

Oh boy! Just 40 cents short of card money, quickly selling some cards now. Let's hope it's not fixed before that.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Does Modbot work now? I wanna gift a game here.

He's the only person I could think of at the time.

Things don't start getting weird until Act 2, and even then the game remains somewhat grounded in reality.

Also, what's wrong with David Lynch? Have you seen Twin Peaks?

I was scared of Lynch flicks :(

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I got

Hotline Miami + ost
Thomas was Alone
TR Anniversary (gift)
System Shock 2
FEZ
Dark Souls double dip edition

On the fence for New Vegas, but currently not biting because of 'when the hell am I going to play that' reasons. I was a big Fallout 3 fan though. Maybe someday

I'm pretty happy overall. Got a few games I really wanted.

Everytime I see Torchlight 2 go on sale, I sigh at the fact that there's no Mac version. I think I'm gonna go in on the first game and then call it a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom