• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #4 - Thread 4!?!? for questions read OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Encore day -___- Since it looks like System Shock 2 is not coming back. If some kind soul has an extra copy I will trade the original Bioshock for it.

traveler

Not Wario
There's still the potential for new flash sales two more times, judging by the Cave's appearance. (That hasn't been discounted yet right?)

manhack

Damn I own everything on sale except for Tomb Raider and Dead Island Riptide.

Waiting for Tomb Raider at 5.00

Dead Island never

mrgone

There were a lot of good deals, but I think the depressing part of the sale is the backslide on a ton of regularly discounted stuff. Ubisoft and Bethesda both have their own sales weeks, so they pretty much just said "fuck it" and only discounted a couple of things. A lot of smaller stuff was more expensive too. It's a strange trend. Kicks the "they only get cheaper" theory right in the junk

Torraz

Voted Blood Dragon.

It's supposed to be better than FC 3, right (because that one felt fresh for around a handful of hours and then became very boring).

Skerj

Fortunately there is nothing else that I want that I didn't already purchase, so Substance Designer it is and then I am finally done with this goddamn sale.

Still salty about KR0

I could swear Blood Dragon was cheaper the other day than it is in the Community Choice list right now.

LuuKyK

How lame. Would buy Tomb Raider but my PC probably wouldnt be able to handle the game at full specs and that would bother me so I wont touch it.

Look guys, I voted for your stuff, so just help me out and vote NFS so I can get Shift 2 on the cheap, ok? Ok. Thanks!

Voted because I am a cool guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom