• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the puzzles can verge on pixel hunting, but the story and art work make it worth the time. Spoiler:
Cliff hanger ending requires the sequel or you're punch your monitor in frustration
I still say Still Life 2 was a solid sequel, despite the fact that many fans bitched about the story.

kadotsu

Banned
Does anybody else think there is zero chance that MW3 doesn't win this vote? Ah well, it hasnt been on sale yet so I guess that is good for the people that want it.

Look at Steam's most played games. MW3 isn't even in the Top 10. I'm betting on a Skyrim repeat.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I've gotta call it a night. Later, all. Don't suck up all the good deals without me!

Man, this is my first steam sale ever ( since I decided to get a powerful laptop)and I can safely say I am never buying another steam game till another sale. PC > than consoles.

gabbo

I still say Still Life 2 was a solid sequel, despite the fact that many fans bitched about the story.

I haven't beaten it yet,
stuck trying to open the door at the top of the stairwell with partner's help
, but I think it's a better game overall, even if the story isn't as intriguing right off the bat.

Pyccko

I've pretty much just used this sale as an excuse to get a bunch of the PC games I wanted to play but couldn't for the last 10 years. But I like that idea of adding up how much I saved, so I'm gonna do that and maybe I won't feel so dumb for blowing through half my food budget on video games.

Koroviev

I've pretty much just used this sale as an excuse to get a bunch of the PC games I wanted to play but couldn't for the last 10 years. But I like that idea of adding up how much I saved, so I'm gonna do that and maybe I won't feel so dumb for blowing through half my food budget on video games.

Well, all you really need is ramen and ice cream.

Katoki

Voted for Deus Ex even though I already own. Wasn't Skyrim already a daily?

I'm actually curious about the results because Skyrim is such a popular game. It's almost as if everyone should already own it because it's so popular that it shouldn't need to show up as the winner.

Going to grab those Europa Universalis III sprite packs. I've grown so annoyed with Civ V for how simplistic the game is, Gods & Kings did nothing to really address the core problems, so it's time to buckle down and try to learn how to play EUIII.

Some of the puzzles can verge on pixel hunting, but the story and art work make it worth the time. Spoiler:
Cliff hanger ending requires the sequel or you're punch your monitor in frustration

For less than 4 bucks, that bundle is a steal.

Thanks for the response

Hmmm

hitmon

I voted for Deus Ex.

For those who have Walking Dead. What type of game is it? How does it play? Love Walking Dead series, but I'm a little hesitant on the gameplay. Trailers don't seem to show much.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Played a bit of Q.U.B.E. I like what they're aiming for, but this is super easy. Also not sure why they thought it'd be a good idea to kill the lights and have you maneuver shit around. Puzzles still aren't very difficult by themselves, they're just hard to see now.

I voted for Deus Ex.

For those who have Walking Dead. What type of game is it? How does it play? Love Walking Dead series, but I'm a little hesitant on the gameplay. Trailers don't seem to show much.
It's similar to games like Sam and Max, Back to the Future, Indigo Prophecy, Heavy Rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom