• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Dungeon Siege Complete and Dear Esther for me on 7/16. 24 left in wallet. Gonna need to add another 15-20 to feel like I'm going to make it through.

What's that? You don't own Mirror's edge on PC?

What is wrong with you?

Do you like pretty graphics? like REALLY pretty graphics?
(I love this game).
Running around this game taking screenshots makes me feel like a fancy parkour photographer.

Click to enlarge
Jz6n5.jpg

b2Pv1.jpg

rd4Jp.jpg

iFBRw.jpg

fda46.jpg

Hurry! You only have an hour!

BadAss2961

These Call of Duty games take forever to reach a decent price. And by the time that they do, they're already outdated by another couple entries in the series. Same cycle over and over again after CoD4... I can't get back into the series with Activision's ways.

Brick

Pretty proud of myself. Only $25 so far.

Also, anyone played any games in that Pendulo pack? I've been jonseing for a good adventure game or two...

Voidance

I'm at $74.91. For my first Steam summer sale, I'm not doing too bad. The last game on my hit list is Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet. I'm really hoping it's a daily or flash sale soon because, you know, I have such a shortage of games to play.

Levyne

Banned
GAF keeps trying to make me open-minded with their glowing recommendations.

Without gaf I would have like 3 games. So adverse to trying new things.

For this sale Ys Oath (in the bundle) two Tomb Raider games and PoP TFS have been my GAF pressured buys.

Koroviev

Without gaf I would have like 3 games. So adverse to trying new things.

For this sale Ys Oath (in the bundle) two Tomb Raider games and PoP TFS have been my GAF pressured buys.

I would have just JP and Eastern European games. I wouldn't touch anything made by an American dev.

CRS

I might as well post my total. That way all of you can dissuade me from buying more games.

If I added everything correctly, $290 so far.

Your turn, LiK. :p

Dungeon Siege complete is really tempting, might give it an hour or two to think about it
Yea, need to think about that one too. Would rather get DS and DS2 than DS3. Played the demo, nothing really impressed me.

GAF keeps trying to make me open-minded with their glowing recommendations.
A couple of games, I would have passed on definitely.

I'm barely just under $60 so far on this sale. Last year's summer sale, only bought Vampire:The Masquerade. Was so broke lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom