• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
At least any vote is a victory for Point and Click games. But come on, Longest Journey!
I am betting Dreamfall will be discounted as well so I voted for it.

I would like Puzzle Agent as well but I only have one vote. And I already own Next Big Thing from the Pendulo pack.

Danj

Tell me which game and I'll vote for it

capsule_184x69.jpg

The game with the icon that looks like this.

marrec

Banned
To any D3 player's on the GAF i implore you to check out the latest Blue Post by the President of Blizz, i for one can say it has restored my faith.... and am Looking forward to see what exactly they follow through with after what he has said....

Odd place to post this, but... linkie?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm back :D How's SteamGAF doing? Anything new?

ImRight

Hey guys having not played Dragon age before.... Is there any point in getting the ultimate edition with all the DLC does it add anything that i would really miss?

H3xum

I now have triple dipped on DA:O. sigh.

Hey guys having not played Dragon age before.... Is there any point in getting the ultimate edition with all the DLC does it add anything that i would really miss?

Definitely spend the extra few bucks. Awakening is like a standalone game, new skills, weapons, character classes and followers.

The rest tie up a few story strings and an especially useful one gives you a storage option.

All of the best gear can be found in the dlc

marrec

Banned
YES! and ill vote for The Next BIG Thing since it looks funny, and i like funny games.

Which game is the next big thing?

No that's actually the name of the game. It would be awesome if people would vote for it though, it looks really amusing from the trailer.

Tell me which game and I'll vote for it

capsule_184x69.jpg

The game with the icon that looks like this.

Who's on first?

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Don't know/care much about adventure games, but The Next Big Thing had an amusing trailer so it got my vote. Hope at least a few people are happy.

Glad to see Bit Trip in a flash slot but it's so irritating that none of the other four games made it to PC. Runner2 is cool and all but I'd probably trade it for Fate!

elfinke

Thanks Eusis, ds8k and Polk for the input.

I don't think it'll get less than what already is.

These guys said up yo a dollar XD

A dollar is a lot when contrmplating the big picture. Spend a dollar here another there etc, that's how some guys here had spend ridiculous amount of money in games they won't even have the time to play properly XD

Edit: Is Hard Reset too...well. hard? Or those it have a difficulty in which a layman player like me could conquer?

Easy is easy. I breezed through it with a fully upgraded avatar and adequately upgraded rocket launcher etc. Great (looking) game, wish there was more like it.

Yes, get the Ultimate edition. It has all of the DLC and the expansion pack included. Thats probably 20-30 hours of extra material. Some of the DLC takes place after the main game and wraps up loose ends and the expansion pack takes place after the main game too.

If you're going to get Dragon Age: Origins, just get the Ultimate edition- its a very good deal.

Yes, get the Ultimate edition. It has all of the DLC and the expansion pack included. Thats probably 20-30 hours of extra material. Some of the DLC takes place after the main game and wraps up loose ends and the expansion pack takes place after the main game too.

If you're going to get Dragon Age: Origins, just get the Ultimate edition- its a very good deal.

I see no Ultimate Edition here can you give me a price for it?

jgminto

Hoping the super huge SEGA Mega Drive catalogue goes on a daily soon. How many games could I buy at less than a dollar? Oh god!

DSmalls84

I left a game downloading when I left for work this morning, and the Steam community page shows the progress of the download. It doesn't show any of the games I own below that though, so I can't start any remote downloads. Anybody know how to fix this? Under the download it shows I have 0-0 games when I have like 315.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So today, I just ate a cheesecake that cost me $6. As I payed her, I thought to myself "Fuck, this could've gone to a game on Steam!"

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING WITH MY MIND, GABEN

ImRight

I see no Ultimate Edition here can you give me a price for it?

$12.49 USD here in aus,..... Dunno bout us its probably cheaper there tho, let me know if u want help with gifting...

Edit:
OMG just checked only $7.50 on the Us store.... Anyone wanna gift me lol? Will check op for gifters....

marrec

Banned
So, is Fable III a no-no? (Only played the first, on PC)

There are those of us who enjoyed it. But it's a BIG jump from Fable 1 to Fable III, I'd play Fable II first and see if you enjoy that one. If you like Fable II, then chances are that you'll enjoy Fable III.

Fable I and Fable III are completely different games.

ShaneB

Voted for The Longest Journey. One of the greatest p&c adventure games ever and if you're a fan of the genre you should play it! That's not just nostalgia speak as well, after being a long time fan of the genre, I finally got around to play TLJ last summer. Sure there are a few obtuse puzzles that will have you scratching your head, but the writing is amazing, the story will grab you, and while it can get pretty whimsical, it is still very adult and pretty dark!

Great game, hope it wins!

It's a fine and atmospheric stealth game. Get it.

There was a bug on the Xbox that had to due with the difficulty settings. Fondly remember plaything through.

Alright, bought it.

Wait. No! Damn! I did it again!

I should stay out of this thread. :(

So, is Fable III a no-no? (Only played the first, on PC)

Huge no-no for that price. 2.49 or 4.99 would be more appropriate.

anddo0

Getting rid of my PS3 copies of GTA Complete and Max Payne 3 today.
It's pretty much a lock Max Payne 3 will be $29.99 again correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom