• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypernima

Banned
827Ma.jpg

C'mon guys!! Where's Detective GAF at?

decipher this b##ch!

I don't even know where to start :(

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
While I'd love and Arma 2 sale it would have to drop to 60% or more for me to stay within my budget. Not holding my breath on that.

Then again I said I wouldn't hold my breath for a -75% GalCiv 2 and then like three hours later...

While I'd love and Arma 2 sale it would have to drop to 60% or more for me to stay within my budget. Not holding my breath on that.

Then again I said I wouldn't hold my breath for a -75% GalCiv 2 and then like three hours later...
If Arma 2 goes on sale I'm going to keep you hostage for the remainder of the sale.
and of your natural life as well

Salsa

Haha, you finally got it working? What was the problem?

no idea, ran the client today and it worked. Painfully downloaded it at literally 0.2kb per second, but it's working fine

ridiculous stuff. It's a good thing that the game is the shit, so I forget quickly

KarmaCow

I wish I had one of those programs that could auto convert images into text. Manually copy-paste letters into google translate is too annoying. Oh well, I give up.

adg1034

827Ma.jpg

C'mon guys!! Where's Detective GAF at?

decipher this b##ch!

O̵̶̶̰͈̪̙͚͇̙͉̝̰̝̱͖̲͒̏͗̈̈́́͗͂̉̊ͣ̊͊̉ͯ̽ͫ͘͟ͅn̴̵̜̝̣͈͇̝̭̗̪͎̦̙̻͌ͩ̏̆͑͐͒ͥͬͫ̔̍̒͑ͭ̋̐͒ͅͅȩ̡̧̍͋̂͐̽̏ͪ͌̎̓͒͑ͮ̾̒ͪ̔͢͏̹͚͔̺̥̻̮ ̉̐́͊̀̆̒͗̿ͯ̈́ͪ̈ͦ̂ͪ̚҉҉̶̷̯̯̘̙̺͙͇͔͎͚̲̟͉̩̪ͅͅͅd̶̸̬̺͓̼̗̻̬̔̋̌̆ͦ͊͒͑̑̍̉̒̓̊͜͟o̲͇̟͓̜̝͎̟̲̭̭̺̳̻̹͙̒̓ͧ̍̃ͬͯ͐͐ͩ͗ͦ̔̉̿ͩ͑́͟e̝͎͓̭̲̪̖̝̟͕̣͂ͩ͊͋̓͘͟ş̣͚̹͙̼̭̹̐̋͑̓ͫ̋̆̀̕͟ ̶̀͐̇͐̎̊̚͜҉̝̼̣͖̦͠n̒͌̉̒̓ͤͦ͐͌͒͏̸̵̗̟̳͔̘͚̤͓̀͘o̶̷̳̥̖͓̲̙̹̥̮̪͎ͪ̆̿̄̆ͭ͆̏ͣ̏ͤ̎ͪ̓̑ͥ͗̽ͫ͜͝͞ͅṱ̴̖̹̹̯̠̯͚̹̼͈̘ͩ͌ͣ́ͨͫ͞ ̧̻͚͚͔͔̠̖͉͍͔͎̙̮͙ͧͥ͑͑ͭ̋ͯ͋̏̍̃u̴̦̬̝̯̖̙͓̭̪͓̣̠͇ͩ̏̂ͧͦͭ̏̍̆̓̎n̡̩͈̺̘͉̣̰̹͙͚̯̰͎̰̞̳̹̈̔ͯ̃ͧ̊̅ͬ̆͛ͦ͑́͋ͪ͂̓̀́͢ͅdͥ̔ͩ̐͑͗̑̈͏̳̺̩̗͓̻͝ȇ̯̪͎͉̳̯̯̜̭̯̝̲̝̳͖͕̦̬͌̓̇͐̉ͭ̄̈ͨͨ͂̇̎̅ͩ̏̀́̚͢͠r̶̶̨̛͔͎̙͈͓̘͍͚̣̝̮̱̹͖̝̥̦ͫͨ̊̇̂̂̍͜ͅs̤̙͖̙̟̯̜̝̲̓ͤ͒̓͂ͭ̓ͩ̐̄͌̕͝͞ͅt̢̛̥̭̘͕̗̜̼͙̯͎̩̣̬͎̠̺̾̆̎͌̈͗̎̽̄̈́͘àͪͫͯͬ̀̔ͪͥ͝҉̯̬̺͔͚͉̪̻̦͚̠͙̬̬͚̣̳̰͜ͅn̷͒ͦͮͨͬͩ͒̉̈́ͥͮ̍̋͛̔͊҉̧̦̭͓͔̫͙̖͠d̨̨͉͓͖͍̭̼̯̟̼̃̎̅̒͐̍ͧ͋̀ͮͧ͋ͣ̊ͨͮ̏ͮ̽ ̵̭̙͈͍̙͇̫̞̼̝̺̙̘̺͇̹̦̝̜̽̔͐̂͂ͩ̐͊ͩ͆̑̑ͪ̚̕͜t̢̛̼͎̙̼̼̱̝̬̤̗̠͓̼̠̺̿͛ͭͦͥ͛̀͌̑ͮ͊͆ͅh̵͌̓͒͌̀ͦ̂ͣ̈́ͩ̌͒̈́̃̎̚͡҉̰̘̯̲̩̜̭͚̬̺̻̲́i̎̽͊̈́̌̌̿ͨ͡҉̡̦͖̹̪͇͔̮̭̪̠̫̫̞̺̬͈sͣ̿̄̾̈́҉̥̬͈̮̱̝̯̟̱̱̼̯̭͔͈̼̲́͟ͅ ̳̗̲̖͂ͯͥ̌ͧ̔̿͂ͪͪ̇͑̈́̔͗̉̌̃͋͘̕͡l̛̛̀ͤ̈́̎̒͊̐̽ͧ̚͝͏̣͖̟͖̞͖̩̝̘̺̥̳̣͈i̷̶̡̢͓͉̟̜͍͕̹̭̜̗̐̊ͫ͆̑̔ͦͦ̎̂̋ͥ͌̇͐ͤ̌͠ͅn̛ͫ̋̀̏͊͋̉ͮ̽̓̑̇̚҉̴͏͔̩͓̬͖̝̼̩̺̲̰̱̺̳̲͙̲ͅg̸̡̧̤̻͎̥͕̙̮͙̯̣̖̳̲̘̙̩̠̅͗̅̎ͣ̅͊ͮ̌ͩ̑͆̊̒̚̚ų̧̬̮̟̯͙̱ͨ̆͗ͥ͂ͪͧ͒̀̆ͣ̽̐ͯͫ̽͌͜ḭ̷͚̳̙̦͗̓ͬͭͩͫ̾ͫ̽ͥ͆̓͟͝ͅc̵̢̨̔͐̋͆̏͐̾ͭ͑͆ͭ͡͏̼̭͈͍̺̩̤͕̹̳͙͖̠̺̗̹ͅ ̷̝͙̗͉ͯͥ̊̔ͨ͐ͨ̈ͨ̍̅͗͂̅̌̀̚t̡̧̜̺̯̠̙̭̳͈͈̰͓͉ͭͬ͆̇̍̐̓͘͞͡ę͎̻̟͖͈ͨ̆̃̍ͯ̅͒̿ͦ̇̋̅̓̀ͪͮ͑̄͜͜͞x̷͕͉̳̥̱̳̗̲̼͈̰̤͐͂̓̈͜͢͞t̴̶͙̯̺̲̻̹̗̰ͪ͆̔̃ͯ͐͌͟.̷̷̢̤̠̫͍͔͚̞̙ͣͯ͊̉ͧ͡ ̊ͬ͌̓̅͏̴̛̤̖͈̠̭ ̞͉̥̠̦̙̅ͥ̆͂̐̏̾̍͊̀͘͟͞ͅP̵̨̗̬̝͍̦͇̱͙̐͛̏̄̋ͧͫ̾ͧ̎̌̋͒̎̐͢ͅḽ̡̻̪̬͎͔͆ͩ̾̅̀̑͒͂̋͛ͤ̋̑̏ͧ̉̒͛͞͡ę̃̃̆͋̒̑̎̐̚҉͔̙̣̻͕͇͙̲͈̞̩ȃ̧̇̽̅ͬ̈̍̽́̐ͮ͑̉͌ͨ̔͝͏̠͈̳̲͙̫̤̫̺̜ͅs̶̡̱̟̩͖̝̤̞̱͓̞̜̦͒ͣ̃͒̀̐̽ͥ̂͐͂̐ͭ̑̔ͤ̚͜͝ę̶̛̒̂̋͆͏͎̦̝͕̣͎͈̖̲̞͕̥ ̨̨͕͓̜̺̔ͭ̀͒̍ͪ͋͋͋ͩ̀ͯ̀e̸̻̞͖̯̺̥͎̝̬̫͓̗̞̻̰̭̜ͤ̌ͤ̆͐̐̃́ͭ̐͑ͨͮ̌ͬͤ̾̍͢x̣͖͎̼͈̯͕͇̀̊͆͛ͯ͌̀̚̚͘p̧̀̽̒ͦͥͩ̿͢͡͏͏̪̠͈͔͍̬̙̗͈̣͍̯̪̪̠l̢̃͐ͩ̽ͩͤ̉͌͗ͤ̃ͣ͏̝̬̫̀͠a̶̶̟͖̞̰̞͉̮̞͙͚̟͔̔̒͐̅̐̀͡͝ͅí̛ͭͦ̐ͯ̓̎ͯ͛̔ͧ̎ͥ͡͏͇̰͍͙̺͓͎̖̤̩͙̤̼̦n̎͊̈͑҉̮̞̯̲̱̖̩̱̝̞̫̱͞ ̴̸̷͕̩̥̤̄̓̆͛̾͒̍̑͗͛͜͢fͩ̃͗ͤͤ͊͋̆̀̿͊҉̸͘͏̜̗͖̻̘̣͓̩̘̹̤̹̻̞ů̢̧͈̘̗͖̲̰͕̖̝̩̬̩̜̳̋̂ͩ̋̾̓r͎̮̖̱̞̅̉͂ͥ́̿͐̈́̒ͪͫͩ̊͐̓̉̓̂ͣ͡t̙̪̤̰͍̝͆͋ͯ͆̓͂̔̀͜h̵̤̟̳͇̼͎͈͓͖̳̩̓̌̿ͦ͛̅ͤ͂́ͩ́͜e͐̾̾ͦ̈͌̎ͬ̕҉̢̨̛̺͙̤̗̗̯̬̩͇̘r̡͗̇̌̔͒̉͌͊ͥ̍ͯ̎̉͆̒͋ͬ̍̚͏̶̤̲̲̺̦̣̭̝̥͚͍͈̝̬̼̱͕̮̀ͅ.̵̵̵̵̦̜̝̥̩̰̼͕̲̣̙̞̤̯̦͌͂̓ͩ̊̊ͦ͊͗̌̌ͬͦ̀̒̈ͫ

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Yea the fun part was finding the language. The rest is just boring grunt work.

Am I to understand you've found the language?

Watching some gameplay of IWBTG:G. lol omg, who the hell wants to put themselves through this punishment. So many deaths. This game will get people to rage.

Carm

Questions about GalCiv 2 before adding it to my massive rts/tbs/td backlog on steam:

1. Does it have a window mode, that doesn't require another program to create
2. If yes, is the window gonna be the size of a dvd on my TV or can it be enlarged?

Aquila

Galciv 2 is definitely mine at $5; I've lost too much time simply playing the original version.

Sins Trilogy has been in my backlog for well over year now. Should I just go ahead and grab Rebellion while it's still on sale? I love the genre but I don't know....

I really wanted to buy Galactic Civilizations 2 but I think I'm going to have to pass. I've had it in my wishlist and deliberated over buying it at $9.99, but I promised I'd buy my housemate some games first: Alan Wake Franchise, Dead Island, Krater and Stalker Collection. Probably my final purchases...

Unless someone wants to trade a copy of Galactic Civilizations 2 for Frozen Synapse? It's only the standard edition unfortunately with no DLC. Sorry. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom