• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shurayuki

OK voted for Remnant even though i'm not sure if i want it at 7.50...no pretty sure i don't...

Already played it, not really looking to go for a second dance and too expensive to just ogle at it in the games list.
Some of the Remnants look a-ma-zing though, should have posted screenshots of them not random Rush!

Since this is a new page and the flash sale's officially over, I want to remind peeps that I have three gift copies of GalCiv II if you missed the sale. $5 a pop, PM me and I'll add you on Steam.

robotnik

QFcom.jpg
Botanicula is mine!

And vote for Last Remnant.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Went with TLR, even though I doubt I'd buy it. Not that I want the others either.

Splinter Cell will take this pretty easily though, I'm sure.

colinp

Banned
Is it possible to be given steam wallet $? I only have $1.61 left in my wallet but I want to pick up The Witcher. It's $2.50! Haha, just $.89 more! Any kind soul want to send it my way?

Kuroyume

Banned
Should have voted for S.P.A.Z you fools! 40% off Walking Dead? That's just like a regular daily sale on Steam on some random day. Anything less than 50% should not be bothered with!

Whatever... I'm voting for LR although I'm not buying it. Demigod looks boring. Splinter Cell is garbage if the demo is anything to go by. Was so hyped for a next gen SC all those years ago and then they showed up with that garbage. Tagging people with automated bullet time kills before entering a room... Goes against everything SC stood for. Not voting for that... Not that it matters because it will win. A JRPG and and strategy game against SC? Don't hold your breath anyone interested in LR.

Tess3ract

Banned
That's one of Telltale's best games made. I'm personally waiting for it to go cheaper.

Did you even play it?
It could be the best game ever but as far as I'm concerned most typical zombie things go right in the bargin bin along with names such as "True Blood" and "Twilight"

Soi-Fong

lol Alrite then. Walking Dead and the Witcher 2 it is for me!
Might pony up for the Amanita bundle and maybe Splinter Cell, then the waiting game for Arma II CO sale.

That would be up to around 60 - 70 bucks spent on the Summer sale. Not bad then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom