• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroviev

The zombies are just a backdrop for the human survivors drama. I've happily spent $10 on the two episodes so far on 360, and can't wait to spend another $15.

Well, I might pick it up if it's available on the last day of the sale. I want to see if anything else interesting shows up before I spend $15 on one item. I spent $15 on Rayman Origins at the beginning of the sale, and I hate to say it, but the game isn't impressing me as much as I thought it would :\

I'm going to give it more time, of course.

I think I'd take a chance on The Walking Dead if it were $10, but $15 is a little beyond what I'm willing to spend. Damned GAF hype, sparking my interest >:|

Did not regret my purchase one bit. Episode 1 was solid and but when episode 2 starts....wow. Episode 2 was just thrilling to play; the tension was tremendous and the ending and final choice you make as a player....cannot wait for episode 3.

Salsa

Alright so:

If I, SalsaShark, steam entrepreneur (?), creator of this thread, hot chick, had to recommend you one game, and one game only during these sales that you absolutely have to get, no matter what: it would be The Walking Dead

so think about that

Koroviev

Here is the thing...

Either GAF is wrong about the Walking dead and the game isn't that great = money wasted

OR

GAF is right and the game is awesome, which leaves me playing two episodes and waiting god knows how long for the rest of the game.

I'll wait till the whole thing is out personally. I accept that I want it, but...not today.

That's a good point. I'm keeping up with some current anime right now, and I wish I could just marathon it without having to wait for each episode to be released :\

Lyonaz

Damnit I missed the GalCiv 2 flash. I was attending The Dark Knight Marathon and couldn't buy it on my phone.
I guess nobody bought extra gift copies? :p

Koroviev

Alright so:

If I, SalsaShark, steam entrepreneur (?), creator of this thread, hot chick, had to recommend you one game, and one game only during these sales that you absolutely have to get, no matter what: it would be The Walking Dead

so think about that

Are you really a lady? This came up last night, and I couldn't figure out if the thread was trolling (._. )

Danielsan

Botanicula is very charming, but I wouldn´t call it an excellent game. Far from it. It´s more like an interactive flash screensaver.
Well granted, the game part isn't great, but I had a smile from ear to ear for nearly 3 hours and had more fun with it than most games. Which in my book makes it an excellent title.

Alright so:

so think about that

Damnit girl don't do that to me. BUT... you are one hot chick, you might have a point.

Shurayuki

Alright so:

If I, SalsaShark, steam entrepreneur (?), creator of this thread, hot chick, had to recommend you one game, and one game only during these sales that you absolutelyhave to get, no matter what: it would be The Walking Dead

so think about that

Haha, forgot about that, we're brothers in internet girlhood! <3

it depends

are you a hot lesbian?

I ehm like...totally am...here.

catabarez

Man I jumped on TLR as soon as it hit $7.50 on Gamersgate like a month ago. Excellent game.

Why do I want Sonic 4 Ep 2 to go on sale so badly? -_-

LobLob

Banned
Does anyone remember how much percentage wise Driver would have been if it had won it's community vote? Was it 66 or 75 percent off? I am not putting any more money into my steam wallet and i would like to pick up botanicula and Driver(if it actually gets a deeper discount in the next 2 days) if it was 75 percent off in the community vote, does anyone remember?

Smash88

Banned
so am I a boy or a girl?

the answer is yes

fuck it, im a dick-hangin man. It's no fun if people dont know the real answer, what if you guys think im a girl and start hitting on me, sending me steam gif..

wait nevermind

Damnit Salsa, you couldn't hold out could you? Would've been the greatest troll. It's funny that people still believe you are a chick, and that GAF went with it. :p

Koroviev

so am I a boy or a girl?

the answer is yes

edit: alright fuck it, im a dick-hangin man. It's no fun if people dont know the real answer, what if you guys think im a girl and start hitting on me, sending me steam gif..

wait nevermind im the girlest of girls

Now I can never be certain (._. )

Does anyone remember how much percentage wise Driver would have been if it had won it's community vote? Was it 66 or 75 percent off? I am not putting any more money into my steam wallet and i would like to pick up botanicula and Driver if it was 75 percent off in the community vote, does anyone remember?

I think it was 75%

so am I a boy or a girl?

the answer is yes

fuck it, im a dick-hangin man. It's no fun if people dont know the real answer, what if you guys think im a girl and start hitting on me, sending me steam gif..

LOL well anyway... I'm sure you've made many here buy WD.

Does anyone remember how much percentage wise Driver would have been if it had won it's community vote? Was it 66 or 75 percent off? I am not putting any more money into my steam wallet and i would like to pick up botanicula and Driver if it was 75 percent off in the community vote, does anyone remember?

I believe it was 75% off, but I'm not 100% on that. It was 75% off before, so it's probably that.

uhm strange, I thought Fallout 3 GOTY ran well on Windows 7 but I just read a warning on the Steam store claiming Fallout 3 isn't optimized for Windows 7.

could anyone confirm this before I jump in?

KuroNeeko

so am I a boy or a girl?

the answer is yes

&#8592;&#12288;I can send you pictures of my pet
for gamez

Minion101

Banned
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate
Tribes: Ascend - Steam Starter Pack
F.E.A.R.: Ultimate Shooter Edition
Portal 2
Renegade Ops + all DLC
Duke Nukem Forever + all DLC From Amazon

Total 35.67

That's a lot considering I expected to buy nothing.

Dizzy-4U

And whatdiyaknow, TLR now has a chance for a flash sale.

Quick Cloudius12, start talking about Vampire the Masquerade or something. Gaben seems to listen to you.

Salsa

Botanicula get

was busy during the launch humble bundle, glad to finally get it

also started playing Tiny & Big and as expected the presentation is just fuckin outstanding. Loving the game.

Yes! Portal Two! I missed it earlier in the sale, and assumed it was a matter of time for the game to cycle back through. Also, voted for The Last Remnant. Have a good morning GAF...

I need Bully at 75% off!! c'mon Gabe!!

Alright contest number two, this one's a lot easier, no foreign, ancient language to decipher this time around, just a quick sketch I did of some games, name them all and win a $5 game courtesy of HoosTrax, who figured he has a huge Steam backlog already and it would be better if the gift went to someone more deserving.

k2Si2.jpg

Man I love neogaf...and specially Johnny Cage In the Shower!! thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom