• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I voted for MW3 again, to help it gain more exposure, but Borderlands will probably win. I don't own UT3 and doesn't seem to get very many discounts but I'm not really interested in it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
VOTE FOR BORDERLANDS

PLEASE

Ark

Vote Borderlands gogogo!

More people need to buy that game, and I might be able to convince some other friends to buy it as well ;)

Petrie

Banned
Is Risen worth my time? What makes it better than other RPGs? I got about 5 hours into the 360 version before I couldnt do it anymore.

Dingotech

Oh for flaps sake I thought they got rid of the TAGES 3 machine DRM on Risen...

Was that only on the Amazon version? :(

Should I buy it anyway? Will the company give me more activations on request?

Lain

Does the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box comes with that DLC Island (I don't remember the name, only played the 30 days rental on PS3 but never bought the game because I was waiting/hoping on some discount and HDD space was low)?

Hey dude!
Braw! Look! MW3 is on sale! Lets vote for it!

Borderlands looks like a childish Game. Look at those graphics! Like its made for Child.

Unreal Tournament? Never heard of it. Guess its just a shitty CoD-Ripoff in Space!

So braw! Lets all vote for MW3!!! Only 30€/$ then! What a sale!!!

j-wood

Can anyone tell me if Driver SF has a mode like Driver 1 had, where you basically spawn and see how long you can outrun the cops?

mannerbot

Well, after reading Feep's review of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet I'm leaning towards picking it up. Reception on this game in general seems pretty mixed; since I'm probably going to buy it unless someone sways me the other way, does anyone here hate the game?

mneuro

Weird, NFS Hot Pursuit is in a flash deal promo for 75% off right now but isn't on the main page. It says it ends in about 6 hours

Thanks for pointing that out. I've been wanting to get it for a while and $5 seems like I can't go wrong.

Xzior

Hey dude!
Braw! Look! MW3 is on sale! Lets vote for it!

Borderlands looks like a childish Game. Look at those graphics! Like its made for Child.

Unreal Tournament? Never heard of it. Guess its just a shitty CoD-Ripoff in Space!

So braw! Lets all vote for MW3!!! Only 30€/$ then! What a sale!!!

I so voted on COD!!1! That game is teh BOMB!!!111

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Alright guys, how is Risen? I already like it just from that cute little orc/goblin thing in the game's screenshots.

therapist

is red orchestra fixed from that garbage launch, and is the community still good?

Yes , if you would read the last 3-4 pages this has been answered numerous times good sir.

BUY THE FUCKING GAME OR I WILL CUT YOU.

Even though borderlands went on sale 2x so far i think , im still voting for it because it is awesome.

dani_dc

Does the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box comes with that DLC Island (I don't remember the name, only played the 30 days rental on PS3 but never bought the game because I was waiting/hoping on some discount and HDD space was low)?

It does not, and since 2010 the PC store is closed so you can't even adquire the expansion legally.

Classy service from EA as one would expect.

MRORANGE

ALSO 75% OFF!!!

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

GO GO GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom