• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp Gabe finally got me with Alan Wake. I thought I was smart just buying American Nightmare when it was a flash sale but now I really want to play the original game again.

I should have just bought the complete collection but more money for Remedy now I suppose. I kinda wish the collector's stuff wasn't a separate thing though since I didn't seem to get it.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Just a regular ring around the rosie gift-a-thon here with SteamGAF. I gift Fallout NV, I get Insane Shadow Planet, I gift SHIFT 2, I get gifted SHIFT 2, I gift Shadow Planet. I gift Burnout to myself. I'M DIZZY. I think I won that exchange @@

I think he means "Of course you should," or "You know we're going to say 'Yes'."

You're fine with just The Missing Link for DLC, though.

Sorry it's just that he asked a non-question, I mean I can't recall any harsh criticisms of it that you can't fix with a yellow filter removal mod.

My only gripe is that I can't shoot coffee mugs and things off desks, everything is super glued down.

Great game man, and yea just get Missing Link.

1-D_FTW

Of those two, IMO, Driver.

My recommendation too. Those EA games are all designed to appeal to casual racing fans. And yet Shift 2 is more hardcore in design (despite failing miserably as a hardcore racing game). So if you want something approachable, go with Driver. Shift 2 is a game without direction.

MRORANGE

so wait. How many racing games are part of the flash sale?

4? maybe more.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Danielsan

Can't believe Burnout Paradise doesn't contain the DLC. Guess I'll pass on it that case. Besides, I already played through it 100% on the PS3.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I regret not buying RAGE :_: Fuck!

Tess3ract

Banned
I regret not buying RAGE :_: Fuck!
It's not really that great. Similar enemies, shit story, boring minigames, shitty texture design that's great at a distance, but then it shoves you in corridors all the time showcasing why megatextures are garbage, so-so guns, pretends a little to be open world when it's not at all, horrible godawful ending.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO itsp is gfwl, why didn't I read the store page, so stupid.

Start games, prereqs meh, goes to get water, comes back greeted by infected gfwl pc....

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well he is the Rage Apologist.

:p
At least you read it right!
It is statistically proven that 90% of GAF reads my tag as "The Rape Apologist"
:(

For the price of a Double Cheeseburger, you can own Far Cry 2.

Do it. You know you want to.

Double cheeseburgers are $1 in America. Alan Wake costs 7 1/2 double cheeseburgers. I've already spent too many double cheeseburgers on this sale, so 7 1/2 is too much.

Damn now I'm hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom