• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasLegio

Banned
this thread is highly active, doing competitions inside makes it even worse trying to keep up with information about the sale or games in the sale.

please create a separate community thread for the competitions

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Borderlands, awesome. When it goes on sale I'll be picking up a copy for myself and 5 extras for GAFers. Wondering if I should do something fun or just give it away like I've been doing. I'm not feeling particularly creative right now...

Lancehead

man debating Vampires so hard. I still want to pickup Ys: Oath, and blades of time.

Here's something to help you decide:

Vampire Bloodlines has the best levelling system I've seen in RPGs.
The game has some of the best voice acting ever.
One of the best written RPGs.
You may or may not like the third person melee combat or the first person shooting. I liked them alright.
Some of the best facial animations.

Here's something to help you decide:

Vampire Bloodlines has the best levelling system I've seen in RPGs.
The game has some of the best voice acting ever.
One of the best written RPGs.
You may or may not like the third person melee combat or the first person shooting. I liked them alright.
Some of the best facial animations.

hmm. Is there one of those things where the old 3d models look dated kind of thing?

Borderlands, awesome. When it goes on sale I'll be picking up a copy for myself and 5 extras for GAFers. Wondering if I should do something fun or just give it away like I've been doing. I'm not feeling particularly creative right now...

Do something fun. Its more interesting that way.

Its also super hard to figure out what to do. I've had a copy of Psychonauts sitting in my inventory I've wanted to give away, but can't think any kind of contest.

xDEKOIx

Mark me up for one of those! <3 haha
Also Dupy is such a fun name to say

Contest make it fun..or just give it to randome people that quote you haha

Do something fun. Its more interesting that way.

Its also super hard to figure out what to do. I've had a copy of Psychonauts sitting in my inventory I've wanted to give away, but can't think any kind of contest.

If you guys like, I can do a drawing or something on your behalf, I am all out of Steam credits, so I cannot do any more contest, but if you gotta game to give away, I can help you with a fun, creative game for GAF to play.

RC

Banned
You really have to go through some hoops to get Bloodlines up and running. And is Bulletstorm worth it for $5?

yogloo

Damn, picked up Driver but I got a really nasty stutter in it every 30 or so seconds. Not getting much help from Google about it either. :( Bah! Was excited to play this game again (rented on PS3).

I am starting to have to problem too. Never had it before. But it starts acting up last night. Today it's pretty much unplayable. I wonder why.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You really have to go through some hoops to get Bloodlines up and running. And is Bulletstorm worth it for $5?

Don't let the fact the game revels in its immaturity put you off; it's a ton of fun, especially if make a good effort to achieve the various Skillshots.

whitehawk

Banned
YES IT IS WORTH $5! Very under-rated game. It faded away from peoples interests quickly because there isn't any multiplayer. Just some shitty 'co-op' missions which aren't fun. Single player is great however.

Hell I'm tempted to double dip.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Still haven't bought a single Steam sale game... starting to go mad.

Need something good and something that doesn't require a top of the line machine. RPGs, Shooters, something with a good story, something where I can blow up a planet, something that I would like if I liked the Hitman series, something GAF likes, fun stuff, bananas, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom