• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you have Left for Dead 2?

Dead Space franchise.

Alan Wake

I already have those (except for L4D, but that seems more on the action/co-op spectrum than horror). My fault, I should have been more specific in what I was looking for. Let me rephrase...

Can anyone recommend me some great, less well known Steam horror games (i.e., not major franchise games) with controller support? Preferably more atmospheric than action.

hauton

I can't believe I missed Burnout Paradise. That was the only game I really wanted going into this sale, I just didn't want to get it via the Amazon Sale (Origin)

:(

If someone has an extra copy I'd be more than happy to reimburse you for it at cost

Koroviev

Pro Cycling Manager and ArmA II is currently the #1 selling game on Steam. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

The natives are growing restless.

I already have those (except for L4D, but that seems more on the action/co-op spectrum than horror). My fault, I should have been more specific in what I was looking for. Let me rephrase...

Can anyone recommend me some great, less well known Steam horror games (i.e., not major franchise games) with controller support? Preferably more atmospheric than action.

I've heard nothing but praise for Lone Survivor.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Fucking Pro Cycling Manager Season 2012? What the shit.

Also,
Still haven't bought a single Steam sale game... starting to go mad.

Need something good and something that doesn't require a top of the line machine. RPGs, Shooters, something with a good story, something where I can blow up a planet, something that I would like if I liked the Hitman series, something GAF likes, fun stuff, bananas, etc...

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I almost paid $20 for the Vita version (it was an Amazon sale), so paying $15 feels like a much better deal. And of course, HD <3

Yeah. It's not that $15 is a terrible price, but I've already spent a lot more than I wanted to lately. I'll probably make at least one last small purchase and then I'm done.

I voted for Warlock. Thats what everybody wants right?

:D

they are waaaaaaay more popular on PC than what people think, way way way

only reason it didnt win the vote is probably because everyone that wants it already has it

Definitely not anywhere near as popular as it is on consoles. Did Modern Warfare 3 multi even make it to the top played list on Steam? I remember Black Ops being able to get there for 2 or 3 weeks. But compared to its popularity on consoles, it isnt nearly as popular on PC.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
If you guys like, I can do a drawing or something on your behalf, I am all out of Steam credits, so I cannot do any more contest, but if you gotta game to give away, I can help you with a fun, creative game for GAF to play.

Very kind of you to offer but I'm getting sleepy so I'll do something easy.

I've picked 5 numbers between 1 and 50. I'll take guesses for the next 15 minutes. The 5 people closest to the numbers get a copy of Borderlands. If two people guess the same number the first one to post will get it so make sure you guessed it first. Only one guess per person.

Go for it.

AlexBasch

Voted Rayman Origins, not interested in the game at all, but you most of you guys keep wanting it for being a community deal, hope it wins!

Woah, you guys have Bulletstorm for $5? It shows up as 7.50 here.

xDEKOIx

I've picked 5 numbers between 1 and 50. I'll take guesses for the next 15 minutes. The 5 people closest to the numbers get a copy of Borderlands. If two people guess the same number the first one to post will get it so make sure you guessed it first. Only one guess per person.

Go for it.

dot

Go for it.

14. :3

steadfast

Go for it.

Koroviev

Go for it.

Retne

Go for it.

EDIT: Page 300 here we come.

MooMoo

Go for it.
42!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon

Go for it.

MadD4mon

Go for it.

NZNova

I own all of the voteable games, I'll vote for whatever GAF wants me to vote for. What say ye? What are we aiming for this time?

chessnut

Go for it.

edit: i should scroll down more often...

Go for it.

Wok

Go for it.

please

keep the competitions in another thread

Sorry, it is for 15 minutes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom