• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I am starting to have to problem too. Never had it before. But it starts acting up last night. Today it's pretty much unplayable. I wonder why.

Ubi servers are overloaded, apparently. Someone mentioned earlier that they went offline and tried it, game ran smooth.

I installed it but I'll hold off for now, I guess. Rather shitty.

Lingitiz

Does anyone really care about the sale anymore? It seems like they are just recycling games.

Despite the repeats there are some new ones sprinkled in. Burnout Paradise, Vampire, and Splinter Cell weren't repeats today iirc. Lets hope for a good flash deal to close out the day.

trinest

Thinking I should give up on at least Endless Space been on discount and buy it from Green Man with the 20% discount code. Mmm.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Pick it up from GreenManGaming for $7.20 using the coupon - redeems on steam

I would if GMG didn't refuse my card for some random reason. Tried to get it with the 20% coupon and some credit i have there, but no go.

That's why i was hoping for it to win, but it had no chances against Splinter Cell.

Salsa

Harley Quinn DLC just left me wanting all that more, so crap, New Game+ started, even though there's a ton of new stuff I should be playing

I'll drop if I stop having fun, but so far im surprised that there's changes in the opening missions that force you to use the late-game gadgets. Pretty cool.

Also:

9DA50A38FA60CE6462717251767CC5363516E4D0

Frank Miller reason enough

Damn, picked up Driver but I got a really nasty stutter in it every 30 or so seconds. Not getting much help from Google about it either. :( Bah! Was excited to play this game again (rented on PS3).
I am starting to have to problem too. Never had it before. But it starts acting up last night. Today it's pretty much unplayable. I wonder why.
Block Driver.exe in your firewall. It's because Uplay is getting hammered at the moment.

Retne

Still haven't bought a single Steam sale game... starting to go mad.

Need something good and something that doesn't require a top of the line machine. RPGs, Shooters, something with a good story, something where I can blow up a planet, something that I would like if I liked the Hitman series, something GAF likes, fun stuff, bananas, etc...

I'm assuming you've played through all the double fine games then? I don't think any of them require a hardcore computer.

Donos

mouse sensitivity one Fear 2 is a joke. I'm already at the lowest possibly setting and i can still do 720 with a short twitch. I'm used to play with really low sensitivity a shooters for better aiming. So i guess i have the change the windows settings everytime i play FEAR 2 -_-

MasLegio

Banned
considering UBIsofts complete disregard for their customers, are there cracks for ubisofts games with which I can disable the online DRM?

AlexBasch

Harley Quinn DLC just left me wanting all that more, so crap, New Game+ started, even though there's a ton of new stuff I should be playing

I'll drop if I stop having fun, but so far im surprised that there's changes in the opening missions that force you to use the late-game gadgets. Pretty cool.
Frank Miller reason enough
Bahaha. Bats looks hilarious.

steadfast

WTF, Cycling Manager? For serious? Is this because it's the Euros that are awake right now?

I can't believe I stayed up for that, lol.

First quote gets to pick my vote.

Koroviev

Still haven't bought a single Steam sale game... starting to go mad.

Need something good and something that doesn't require a top of the line machine. RPGs, Shooters, something with a good story, something where I can blow up a planet, something that I would like if I liked the Hitman series, something GAF likes, fun stuff, bananas, etc...

The Walking Dead has been pretty engaging thus far. And of course, there are the lovely Ys games.

Big thanks to Diggler41 again for the gift! Gaf is awesome.

And to return the love, there is a Steam key for Sword of the Stars II in this post. I got it from an Amazon pack but I'm not really interested in it.

trinest

Looking on Steam forums it seems the Endless Space developers are happy with the titles performance so they said no sale. So I'll pick it up from Green Man.

Voted for Warlock, I hope it wins (I missed it last time because I was like "WTF is this game", then I remembered it was on my wish list :|).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom