• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauton

Very kind of you to offer but I'm getting sleepy so I'll do something easy.

I've picked 5 numbers between 1 and 50. I'll take guesses for the next 15 minutes. The 5 people closest to the numbers get a copy of Borderlands. If two people guess the same number the first one to post will get it so make sure you guessed it first. Only one guess per person.

Go for it.

edit: 36

jerd

I've picked 5 numbers between 1 and 50. I'll take guesses for the next 15 minutes. The 5 people closest to the numbers get a copy of Borderlands. If two people guess the same number the first one to post will get it so make sure you guessed it first. Only one guess per person.

Go for it.

6!

MasLegio

Banned
experimental-useless-schm1.jpg

Go for it.

Popstar

Go for it.

Go for it.

edit: changed to something else

Twentieth

Go for it.

Edit: Woah, 3 32s on the same page. 33 then?

Ultimadrago

Go for it.

Salsa

Go for it.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member

Go for it.

Thanks a lot:)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

Go for it.

Rlan

Two issue games from Steam at the moment -- Cave Story + Crashes on load for me, and PixelJunk Eden claims to require OpenGL 2.1?

Crayons

Banned

Go for it.

Is it GOTY Borderlands? If so, 12.

alphaNoid

Banned
Goddamnit I thought I was done, but then saw Bloodlines and to be honest.. I've never played it but have always wanted to. Most older games bore me but because its source engine it ages fairly well, even though it was the first source game right?

Regardless the concept looks rad, and unique. Great community and cult support means its likely a winner but I probably wont get around to it for several months due to backlog.

Any advice for a Bloodlines novice? Race? Play style? Any tricks to get widescreen support or is it inbox now with the latest Steam version?

edit. The only game left I would buy is Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning .. if it drops on sale. Any chance? :(

Retne

This is the Internet, that's pretty much how things work here.

Doesn't mean I can't try to make it a happier place. :)

Goddamnit I thought I was done, but then saw Bloodlines and to be honest.. I've never played it but have always wanted to. Most older games bore me but because its source engine it ages fairly well, even though it was the first source game right?

Regardless the concept looks rad, and unique. Great community and cult support means its likely a winner but I probably wont get around to it for several months due to backlog.

Any advice for a Bloodlines novice? Race? Play style? Any tricks to get widescreen support or is it inbox now with the latest Steam version?

There's a big patch that you can find out there. Let me look for a minute. It's in the VM:B OT.

EDIT: Here's the thread in question.

So is Vampire actually good? Or was it just the white whale that people wanted for so long (and now it's not so much, as this is something like the 3rd time it's gone on sale).

If it helps, I enjoyed Buffy and Angel a lot.

Retne

So is Vampire actually good? Or was it just the white whale that people wanted for so long (and now it's not so much, as this is something like the 3rd time it's gone on sale).

I've played a bit of it and it's fun. It's a little old but as long as you can put up with the age and everything that comes with it you will enjoy it.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Ok my numbers are on the left, winners and their guesses right after:
22 - GundamBanshee (22)
18 - Koroviev (19)
44 - MooMoo (42)
38 - Wok (38)
9 - Popstar (8)

Congrats! PM me your email addressees.

It is very good. :) Made me think of Deus Ex with vampires (and if you haven't played Deus Ex, well...).

If you buy it, make sure to find the unofficial patches for it (which can be easily found in one of the threads on GAF).

EDIT: Seems I was beaten to it.

gabbo

Yes its good. get it. Now, It could be years before it goes on sale again.

xDEKOIx

Ok my numbers are on the left, winners and their guesses right after:
22 - GundamBanshee (22)
18 - Koroviev (19)
44 - MooMoo (42)
38 - Wok (38)
9 - Popstar (8)

Congrats! PM me your email addressees.

Noooo! :'[
Congrats winners.
Thanks for the opportunity Dupy.

Status