• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carm

Has anyone gotten Driver:San Francisco to work with ENB? Every time I try to load the game it crashes immediately. I've tried two different ones the RE4 and the Driver ones, same thing happens.

If you can tell me what Fallout 3, Fable III, and Dragon Age: Origins share in common, besides being WRPGs and having nameless protagonist I will give you a copy of Psychonauts.

zkylon

zkylewd
ibhzsud8J6iu4h.png

wow

MNC

If you can tell me what Fallout 3, Fable III, and Dragon Age: Origins share in common, besides being WRPGs and having nameless protagonist I will give you a copy of Psychonauts.

I'm thinking something about voice actors, but I own Psychonauts anyway.

zkylon

zkylewd
Hmm are Morrowind and Oblivion still worth it even though I'm still playing Skyrim? Really close to pulling the trigger.
Yes, at least Morrowind, since it's at least a very interesting world (more than Skyrim I'd say and light years from Oblivion's campy Cyrodill). There's mods that make it look pretty darned good too.

I never played a Elder Scrolls game, should I take Oblivion?
Not really, just get Skyrim if you can.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my spare time once the game is actually announced. :p
Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about that :p

Desaan

Yes, at least Morrowind, since it's at least a very interesting world (more than Skyrim I'd say and light years from Oblivion's campy Cyrodill). There's mods that make it look pretty darned good too.

Not really, just get Skyrim if you can.

I think they redid the entire of Morrowind in the Oblivion engine. That's some effort for a mod.

Darktails

I've never played Borderlands before and although I know that the sequel is just around the corner I'm kinda interested in buying the first installment now that it's on sale. Is the game still being played and is a headset a must to enjoy the coop-experience?

Salsa

input and output update comin yo

ioMiS249gLGyw.PNG

G500.jpg

possibly next week. Unless I go batshit insane and buy everything on the last day of the sales.

mx 518 is way busted (RIP best mice ever), as shown recently by Tribes Ascend, and ive been gaming on my 720p HDTV for way too long. Time to go LED + 1080p. (Downgradin from 26 inches to 23, but I think i'll deal)

anyway, STEAM! (sorry it's late and ive been looking at monitors for the last 2 hours)

Did i get done over? Flash sales are supposed to be cheaper than daily deals and Dungeon defenders is im pretty sure less than what I paid for it :(

Also all the other DLC is confusing as fuck.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So, to people who played Deus EX: the missing link.

What the heck was the missing link?

I haven't played the main game in awhile, but how did it connect to when
when he escaped from hong kong? I think that's where it started?

Danielsan

input and output update comin yo

G500.jpg

possibly next week. Unless I go batshit insane and buy everything on the last day of the sales.

mx 518 is way busted (RIP best mice ever), as shown recently by Tribes Ascend, and ive been gaming on my 720p HDTV for way too long. Time to go LED + 1080p. (Downgradin from 26 inches to 23, but I think i'll deal)
Which mouse is that Salsa? My MX510 (pretty much the same model as the MX518) is also in need of replacement after nearly 8 years of trusty service.

They're all technically third entries (if you count Dragon Age Origins as the spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate II).

It's worth a shot.

So, to people who played Deus EX: the missing link.

What the heck was the missing link?

I haven't played the main game in awhile, but how did it connect to when
when he escaped from hong kong? I think that's where it started?

It just fills in the gap of time Jensen goes dark for about 2/3rds of the way through the game. It also might have some hooks for the sequel, but I'm not all that sure about that.

Salsa

Which mouse is that Salsa? My MX510 (pretty much the same model as the MX518) is also in need of replacement after nearly 8 years of trusty service.

g500, heard it's similar. Was also looking at the g5 but that's just butt ugly

I wanted another 518 at first but for the life of me I cant find one

Tess3ract

Banned
g500, heard it's similar. Was also looking at the g5 but that's just butt ugly

I wanted another 518 at first but for the life of me I cant find one
That's because they don't make it anymore. the g500 is its replacement.

edit: well technically the g400 is but the g500 is good too

NZNova

re: the Magic Crystals popularity, I think it has achieved cult darling status on Reddit, hence the popularity. Same thing that happened with Rail Simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom