• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroviev

I bought Arkham City earlier in the sale, is the Harley's Revenge DLC worth $3.39?

Also, to whoever asked, yes it is GFWL.

Damn, thanks. I bought the first one during the last sale without checking its DRM status, so I guess I'll try to play through that first :\

ShaneB

As always, everyone is free to add me as well, ShaneB there as well.

Also, already regretting some of my purchases.. when am I going to play these?! :( Would like to pick up Arma2 for Day Z, but I'm trying my best to resist putting more money in my Steam wallet.

I know I'll crack.. .
LLShC.gif

zchen

Sigh..... HOMM IV, King's Bounty, or AOE III. Have 1 of them, other 2 don't want to buy at this time.

Where is my Sins of a Solar Empire return deal.....or even any Lego games

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I didn't bought much this year.
Dear Esther: I already regret and didn't even played it yet (maybe I even won't).

I was going to snap that up after some positive comments, but an hour of gameplay for $8NZD is a bit steep for me given some of the other games that have been the same price, like Just Cause 2, Burnout Paradise etc.

I'm tempted to buy Fable III, I love the first Fable (don't have an Xbox so never played 2).
Is it worth the money?

Its not as good as Fable 2 IMO however I still thought it was a fantastic game that I loved. Not sure how the pc version holds up since I played it on 360 (since 2 didn't come out on pc either /cry).

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Try to add Salsa:

"Could not invite this friend. Your friend's limit is exceeded."

;______;

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So guys, when are we playing DayZ together :3?

*goes back to Bastion*

RS4-

Does anyone want Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword for free? I don't really feel like playing it.

Hi!

Probably going to cave and get Arma II. I have the free one from GMG but I can't get on dayz without the dlc. So I guess I have to do it

Gala

Woah. You play the hell out of your games!

This is good.

The sad thing is, it is just July and I finished more games this years than during the last two combined. And that means about 6 or 7 xD

Also, still looking for a handsome russian feller that can help me out with Transformers: War for Cybertron!

Can someone explain why ARMA II jumps to #1 on the top sellers list everytime it's in the sale? It's a two year old strategy game with a metascore of 77. I'm not seeing the allure here.

Giard

No one from NeoGAF in my friends list is playing games. I am not surprised.

edit: Yeah, I guess we should stop posting our IDs.
VVVVV Fatal Futanari? Dear God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom